Kioti Parts Diagrams?

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams? #12  
I just now searched this web site, www.michironandequip.com. It is not up to date.
I am looking for parts diagram for a Kioti CS2220. The parts diagrams do not include anything for a Kioti CS2220. The Kioti CS2210 is not the same tractor.
I am trying to understand why the tilt steering does not lock very well.

Mule

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams? #13  
I just now searched this web site, www.michironandequip.com. It is not up to date.
I am looking for parts diagram for a Kioti CS2220. The parts diagrams do not include anything for a Kioti CS2220. The Kioti CS2210 is not the same tractor.
I am trying to understand why the tilt steering does not lock very well.

Mule
We have been told that we will be able to have our Parts Look-up Data Base updated "soon" to include the few models that are not yet included. It is our hope to have every model updated by Q1 of 2024. We are working with our service provider to get this done, we know how important it is for end users.

Bear with us,

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams? #14  
We have been told that we will be able to have our Parts Look-up Data Base updated "soon" to include the few models that are not yet included. It is our hope to have every model updated by Q1 of 2024. We are working with our service provider to get this done, we know how important it is for end users.

Bear with us,
When is "Q1 of 2024"?