Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35

/ Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35 #1  

wallace

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
MAHINDRA
Just thought you guys may want to drool over this,:p take note on how much larger the bucket is.
DK40SE steering freeze up 008.jpg

DK40SE steering freeze up 009.jpg

DK40SE steering freeze up 010.jpg

DK40SE steering freeze up 011.jpg

Before anyone asks the quick attach addapter and bucket are not yet available through Kioti, the only way we can get them is by ordering a loader package.
Or you can just come buy a new machine!:D

/ Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35 #2  
I want one of those! Are the sides as thick as the original bolt on bucket?

/ Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35 #3  
How much more does it weigh than a standard bucket?

/ Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35 #4  
Did Kioti wise up and use "standard" width quick attach or are these buckets set up with compatable but narrower than usual QA like the DK series?

/ Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35
I will have to check, I know that the CK series loader are made by a different company than the DK series.

/ Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35
I want one of those! Are the sides as thick as the original bolt on bucket?

Depends when you say origional bucket, I know the buckets have been changed 3 times and the most current buckets were built very heavy.
These buckets look to be built just as heavy as the current buckets.

/ Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35 #7  
Have they done anything to beef up the hydraulics, lifting capacity, on these? I have a larger bucket with QA on my CK30 and it doesn't take much work to load the bucket enough so it won't lift, especially if I have the toothbar on. I don't use the toothbar because it loads the bucket more than tractor can lift.

/ Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35 #8  
Not sure what version of the bucket I have. Purchased March '2006. But, it's bolt on. I have no problem lifting a heaped bucket of wet clay, or an over flowing buck (way out on the toothbar teeth) load of granite rip-rap (I should have taken photos of that). Break out force is where it could use a little more umph. Gotta finesse it into a pile, especially with a tooth bar. And the loader is not much for digging like a skid steer is. Not sure, but I think the combination of bucket shape and curved loader arms reduces it's effectiveness for this task - front end just rides up off the ground onto the bucket arms. But then, a loader isn't supposed to be used to dig anyway. Still, for this size tractor the new style loader works great. I wonder how much power is lost with the QA configuration?

Rick, from the photos the sides just looked thin. Probably the angle. The bevel also probably makes them look thin. I'd still like a QA. Just hard to justify the expense after the fact.

/ Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35 #9  
That bucket is bigger but, it looks to be considerably "lighter" of material than the loader on mine; seems to have little or no reinforcement along the top and sides. Looks like a "sawdust" bucket; lots of volume but little strength?

/ Kioti Quick attach buckets CK25,30,35 #10  
Hi all,
The new bucket on the KL130QA is the same guage as the standard buckets. The biggest difference is across the top of the bucket under the curled edge. The newer support is double the width of the old bucket. The old support was like 2X2 stock, this one feels like 2X4 or so.
It is a nice package, I'm sure customers will be happy.
I'm not sure how it will effect lifting capacity. The shipping weight of the old package without the QA plate is only 12 pounds lighter than the QA package. That is according to our shipping weights on the new price lists.
It is a little puzzling to have such a small change in weight.
KiotiDave