kioti quit

/ kioti quit #1  

bubbu55

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK35 HST
Took loader off and went to start and it just cranked, no fire. Nothing obvious, sounds like it wants to go but she won't. Wondering where I should start? Relay symptom maybe? Any advice on where to start would be appreciated. My tractor is a 08 ck35 hst.

/ kioti quit #2  
Check that it's getting fuel, no smoke when turning over may be an indication. Does relay for fuel solenoid
Click when you turn the key on?

/ kioti quit #3  
Check that fuel flows freely from the tank. How's your fuel filter? Got flow there? Follow bleeding procedure to be sure air is out of lines after you break the lines. Check the air filter. Dirty? Be sure you have a clear path from there to intake manifold. If you have fuel, air, and compression it should go.

/ kioti quit
Checked relays, they picked up but didn't start. I have to check the fuel situation tomorrow. I'll let you know. It did sound like it just wasn't getting fuel.

/ kioti quit #5  
Swap the relays and see if there’s any change, after checking that there’s fuel in the tank?!😉

/ kioti quit #6  
Check carefully at the places where you disconnected the loader from the tractor to make sure something wasn't pulled out or whatever accidentally. Check that the fuel cutoff valve usually by the fuel filter wasn't pushed shut (if you have one).

/ kioti quit
Checked the air filter, fuel filter, blew out the fuel line from tank to filter, everything seems fine. Put petcock on air to bleed and she cranked normally but to no avail. Fuel is getting to the filter bowl. What happened was I shut the tractor off to unhook hoses and got back on and it just cranked over, I never did get the chance to back it away from the bucket. It seems to me like I hit a kill switch, if you know what I mean. So I don't have to look in the manual, which relays need to be switched around? I have three by fuel tank and two down in front of the tractor.

/ kioti quit #8  
Yep, try the 3by the fuel tank. However mark them 1, 2, 3 before you rearrange them so you can determine which one might be the culprit…Keep us posted.

/ kioti quit
Checked relays with multi-meter put power to them and they checked out ok,but I tried switching them around anyway and it just cranks. Should I check the tube from tank to injectors? It just doesn't want to fire.