Kioti Workshop Manuals

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #141  
Looking for the workshop manuals for both the NX series and the RX. I ordered the RX one from Kioti last year and it is still on backorder. I don't mind paying for a paper copy from them, but actually getting it would be nice.

Mickey, back in aught 14, I ordered both the workshop and parts manuals for my NX6010CH, paying $325 for the pair of them. While the manuals are printed in color, the binding on them sucks and as a result, my poor service manual is in good process of trying to fall apart. Thankfully, also in aught 14 I stumbled upon a dealer that left their directory open, and downloaded a copy of my manuals from them.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #143  
Anyone have a DK55 manual around 2006 model year. Or a source to find it from? Realy looking for wiring diagram. I want to add working lights..

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #144  
Does anyone have a link for a NS5310 HST?

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #145  
Hello to all...

If anyone is interested I have a Kioti Workshop Manual at the link below. It covers the CK25 thru CK35 in both Shuttle and HST, is 402 pages long, just a tad over 22M download, in a .PDF format and .ZIP'd for space saving. Just click on the link and it should automatically download. It's not the newest one more than likely as it's dated Jun 2008 but it is FULL of info. I tried to find a new version without paying but found it impossible.

If it doesn't work then just cut and past the link into your browser's URL line.

All I ask is that you drop me a line to let me know you've downloaded it.

Best regards
BubbaSam
Just downloaded it. Thanks!

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #146  
Anyone got a shop manual for the RX7320 they would be willing to share? Thanks

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #147  
Looking for a shop/service manual for my 2022 CK3510SE HST
Can't get a response from the dealer.
??

Last edited:
   / Kioti Workshop Manuals #148  
Hello to all...

If anyone is interested I have a Kioti Workshop Manual at the link below. It covers the CK25 thru CK35 in both Shuttle and HST, is 402 pages long, just a tad over 22M download, in a .PDF format and .ZIP'd for space saving. Just click on the link and it should automatically download. It's not the newest one more than likely as it's dated Jun 2008 but it is FULL of info. I tried to find a new version without paying but found it impossible.

If it doesn't work then just cut and past the link into your browser's URL line.

All I ask is that you drop me a line to let me know you've downloaded it.

Best regards
BubbaSam
thanks brother

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #149