Kioti Workshop Manuals

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #11  
I bought the actual print manuals from Mr Kioti. Honestly using pdf files when wrenching is next to impossible, whether for tractors or boats or Land Rovers. Printing off the darn things on your little laser printer is a pain.

Well then, three cheers for internet piracy and three cheers for laser printers with automatic duplex!

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #12  
So happy to have a FSM for my CS. Thanks for posting.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #13  
I bought the actual print manuals from Mr Kioti. Honestly using pdf files when wrenching is next to impossible, whether for tractors or boats or Land Rovers. Printing off the darn things on your little laser printer is a pain.

Yes, but searchable manuals allows Eric to hack faster than the Sears & Roebuck page by page by page method?

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #14  
Absolutely right, I also bought the printed manual from my dealer. When looking at electrical schematics that span several pages it is very easy to flip back and forth quickly with the paper manual. Open binder pull the pages and make a copy for the shop so your manual stays nice and clean. I find it inconvenient to scroll down page after page to find what you actually need. Just my opinion.

Obviously one doesn't want their tablet with them under the tractor, and scrolling is a real pain, which is why they make printers. I've printed off the parts of the manual I need (don't plan on splitting the HST any time soon), put them in a binder, and it sits out in the barn where I need it. If I ever ruin a page, I'll just print a new one. There is no way I was paying $80 to $100 for a print version.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #15  
Obviously one doesn't want their tablet with them under the tractor, and scrolling is a real pain, which is why they make printers. I've printed off the parts of the manual I need (don't plan on splitting the HST any time soon), put them in a binder, and it sits out in the barn where I need it. If I ever ruin a page, I'll just print a new one. There is no way I was paying $80 to $100 for a print version.

That is the way I look at it too... Course we have a color lazer printer. And we still have the PDF for quick searches by keyword. Best of both worlds in my opinion. Yeah when looking at schematics, especially big ones like the wiring diargram, yeah the paper is better. But it is pretty hard to search a paper manual by keyword.:)

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #16  
Keep in mind the DK35 thru DK50 manuals are for the actual DK 35 thru DK50, NOT the DKxxSE models. that many of us own. These are the predecessors to the se series of tractors. From about 2003. Now the EX manuals also available on this site are very very close to our DKxxSE models that many of us own. The EX models are sold in europe and asia. Thought not 100 percent the same they are very very close.

If you are gonna be "stealing stuff".. know what "ya are stealing":laughing:

If CM see's this he's gonna have the big one.. Elizabeth.!!!

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #18  
Let's not tell him.:D

I would say we should tag this so it's on top of the Kioti page, but that might draw some unwanted attention. Maybe we should just keep it a secret and only tell people if they buy a Kioti:D:thumbsup::laughing:

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #19  
I would say we should tag this so it's on top of the Kioti page, but that might draw some unwanted attention. Maybe we should just keep it a secret and only tell people if they buy a Kioti:D:thumbsup::laughing:

It would not surprise me if the link goes down soon also. There used to be an Australian site with more or less the same info on it. But it is long gone. If you see something you want, now is the time to get it, to have and to hold.. If you know what I mean.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #20  
It would not surprise me if the link goes down soon also. There used to be an Australian site with more or less the same info on it. But it is long gone. If you see something you want, now is the time to get it, to have and to hold.. If you know what I mean.

Yes I agree, I would surprised if those links, or the site, work for much longer.