Kioti Workshop Manuals

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #71  
needs a password and user name i really need the manual for the DK45CHSE Damm thing will start once in awhile and then wont something in the wiring shorts or what the ****

You have to sign up then you can buy/download the pdf file on the worshop manual for under 20.00 which is worth it.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #72  
Dave,

This sounds crazy, but try squirting some WD-40 in the key hole and then insert and cycle the key several times. These key switches are a common source of problems.

I had a similar problem with my DK40s. It would crank with vigor but only started occasionally just as I released the key from the crank position.

Concerning the service manual, I never saw a digital (pdf) manual for an SE model but I understand the SE models sold in the us are the same (or nearly so) as the EX models sold elsewhere. Can you find an EX manual?

Scott

ps check your private messages.

This is true. The Kioti dkse, the 35, 40, 45, and 50 tractors are almost identical to the Australian Ex35, 40, 45, and 50

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #73  
If the WD-40 doesn't fix it there are several other things to check.

First be sure the stop solenoid really retracts (and stays retracted) when you turn the key to ON. Actual stop solenoid failure is very rare but wonky stop relays are more common. The test is easy: just listen for the solenoid to retract when the key is turned on and released when the key turns off (and only then). A replacement relay is cheap and easy to install.

Also be sure the glow plugs are really getting power/ Don't trust the idiot light; measure the voltage at the glow plugs with a volt meter. Again, a bad relay may be the cause if no glow power.

Finally, the 2005-2008 injection pumps were vulnerable to failures of the gears on the control sleeves. This is harder to check and and a lot harder harder to fix. But if the engine runs normally once started this probably isn't the problem.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #74  
Has anyone located a CK3510HST service and/or parts manual?

Some of the links mention a CK35H manual - is that the same thing? I worry a little bit about it being out of date...

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #75  
Has anyone located a CK3510HST service and/or parts manual?

Some of the links mention a CK35H manual - is that the same thing? I worry a little bit about it being out of date...

I think they are two different models. CK 35 HST is the older version which stopped production back in 2014. CK3510 is the newer 2015 model so they are not the same.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #76  
I think they are two different models. CK 35 HST is the older version which stopped production back in 2014. CK3510 is the newer 2015 model so they are not the same.

This is my concern as well. I am unable to find the CK3510HST service manual anywhere online. Hopefully that will change by the time I need to make a repair!

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #77  
I just went ahead and ordered one for my nx5510 from the dealer, when I signed the papers last year. I'm usually a digital nut, but got to thinking I'd rather have paper in front of me instead of a laptop or running back inside to view electronically when I was knee deep working.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #78  
This is my concern as well. I am unable to find the CK3510HST service manual anywhere online. Hopefully that will change by the time I need to make a repair!

I am surprised that there is no manuals available online as this model has been out a few years now. Sooner or later they will appear somewhere,

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #79  
I was just looking a couple weeks ago, and read through this thread. I emailed the website manuals4repairs.tradebit.com to ask if he was able to get them. He just replied last Thursday that as of then, he did not have one. Let us know if you find a digital version. I'm interested too.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #80  
Hello to all...

If anyone is interested I have a Kioti Workshop Manual at the link below. It covers the CK25 thru CK35 in both Shuttle and HST, is 402 pages long, just a tad over 22M download, in a .PDF format and .ZIP'd for space saving. Just click on the link and it should automatically download. It's not the newest one more than likely as it's dated Jun 2008 but it is FULL of info. I tried to find a new version without paying but found it impossible.

If it doesn't work then just cut and past the link into your browser's URL line.

All I ask is that you drop me a line to let me know you've downloaded it.

Best regards
BubbaSam