Know what makes you feel old ??

/ Know what makes you feel old ?? #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
Going to the doctor's office and having a pretty young PA come in and say, "Mr. Smith, I had both your wife and daughter as teachers in school."

Child looked like she should still be in Middle School. Has a 10-month old boy.

Jeezz!!

RSKY

/ Know what makes you feel old ?? #3  
I feel old remembering our neighbor felling American Chestnut trees then making split rail fences and shingles with an adze.

/ Know what makes you feel old ?? #4  
It’s a good thing you were facing her in order to read her lips. :)

Makes you feel good at the same time though, right???

Last edited:
   / Know what makes you feel old ?? #5  
Yep that would make the feathers go down on rooster.

/ Know what makes you feel old ?? #6  
Just saw my doctor for some swelling in my leg. She assigned me to wear knee-high compression stockings. I responded that a man needs to admit when entering old age, LOL.

/ Know what makes you feel old ?? #7  
I'm not one to judge people by their age, in other words If I'm "hanging out" with some guy's doing something we have a common interest in and generally have the same lifestyle but they happen to be 20+ years my junior and something comes up in the casual (b.s.ing) conversation like..

"the cops" dumping out our beer and picking one of us to drive home & stay there
telling them about the early Panasonic cell phone I had screwed to the "hump" in the truck
how good my 30 year old Milwaukee band saw still works (older than some of them)
New p/u trucks for under $10k
dollar (or less) gas..........
It's happening more & more every year.:laughing:

/ Know what makes you feel old ?? #8  
The random breath test conducted by a cop who hasn't had his first shave yet.
Telemarketers flogging funeral insurance (how do they know my age and number?)
Being offered a seniors discount in a restaurant.

/ Know what makes you feel old ?? #9  
Still remember the day two college age girls walked up to me smiling and said, sir do you know what time it is.
Yes this was pre cell phone days. But rest assured in my mine I still got it, I just cant remember what to do with it.

/ Know what makes you feel old ?? #10  
Me and my wife were taking our daily walk on some backroads in our neighborhood. Nobody was around so I took my shirt off because it was hot out. Not more than 2 minutes later a car pulls up and stops to talk a minute. She happen to be a very cute young neighbor lady and I found out I can suck in my gut and hold it for up to a minute and a quarter. To bad she talked for two minutes. It was not a pretty sight and the wife gave me the gas about that for a long time.