Kold Kutter screw in studs for R4 tires

/ Kold Kutter screw in studs for R4 tires #11  
Thanks for posting.

So far I have been ok but I already decided there was no way I was going to deal with chains. If I have traction problems I will be using studs.

Good to hear they worked well!!!

/ Kold Kutter screw in studs for R4 tires #12  
I just put these studs in my R-1 tires... They really provide excellent traction.. 2 studs in each traction bar.... on the edge and middle of the lugs... I think traction is better than chains on ice and a MUCH better ride... $1 each on Amazon... ~100 per tire
Grip Studs Screw-In Tire Studs | Traction in Ice, Snow and Dirt | 1911 Tire Stud

I'm sure your studs help, but I really doubt they come even close to pulling like my chains do;
100_4188.JPG
View attachment IMG_20180111_105420194_HDR.jpg

/ Kold Kutter screw in studs for R4 tires
I'm sure your studs help, but I really doubt they come even close to pulling like my chains do;

Just came in from 5 hours of plowing. Just started raining so I got done just in time.

I like those chains! Are they very bouncy on the back?

/ Kold Kutter screw in studs for R4 tires #14  
No they have an excellent ride, doesn't matter if it is slow going or if I get on the road at 15-18 mph they ride good,
and the traction is unbelievably good on frozen ground it is better then rubber on gravel in the summer,
on hard pack snow it will bog the tractor down as it's almost as good as summer traction.
They are the Aguiline Talons on the rears of the 574, OFA has very similar ones as does TRYGG.
I think the 8050 has TRYGG's it has been several years since I bought them.
I know the fronts for the 8050 are OFA's and they are almost too much, but I seldom use them
.IMG_20160228_120946404.jpg

/ Kold Kutter screw in studs for R4 tires
20210116_132811[1].jpg
The snow is piling up a bit. The blade can actually push it higher than the bucket.