Kubota B3030

/ Kubota B3030 #1  

SkyPup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L-39 GST TLB, Kubota L3130GST, Massey 1030 HST, Kubota ZD-21 ProDecK, Two Euro VW TDIs
Our local Kubota dealer is in Orlando this week at the regional Kubota equipment meeting. I called him a couple of weeks ago to have him price out the new 2005 B3030 HST with the LA403A loader for me as we'd like to trade in our old M-F 1030 HST on this model. He is going to get back with me next week with prices and the new brochures.

Has anyone else heard anything from their dealers about this model?

/ Kubota B3030 #2  
Dealers do know what the invoice costs are, but we have no idea what discount programs will be offered on the new models. That likley will not come until January.

/ Kubota B3030
With the dollars continuing slide against the yen, the sooner the better. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Kubota B3030 #4  
Neil, I was talking to the owner of my local Kubota dealership yesterday, he left today for a Kubota dealers meeting. Think he'll come back with the information or are the dealer meetings regional things because I recall you said something about attending a dealer meeting in October or early November???

I was talking to him about a Cub Cadet so I didn't think to ask about the dealer meeting when he mentioned it but after we finalized the price on the Cub and I got off the phone I began to wonder about the meeting. He said he'd call me Monday or Tuesday, but now I'm really curious!

/ Kubota B3030 #5  
I had called my dealer today to try and get some info on the B3030 too. Compared to the B2910, he said it listed about $250 less, as some of the posts here have expected. He didn't expect to have any sales programs, ie pricing, until January. He also said he wouldn't have tractors until March.

/ Kubota B3030
Thanks for the news, my dealer also mentioned he did not expect to have the B3030 in his showroom until March. Hopefully he will have more info for me when he gets back from the dealer's conference next week. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Kubota B3030
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( With the dollars continuing slide against the yen, the sooner the better. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

info-ddip04-euroyen11222004172136.gif

Sounds like there will have to be some kind of price adjustment on the upside..... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Kubota B3030 #8  
Re 3030 pricing. Got a quote from my dealer yesterday and for 3030 with LA 403 loader was $16950. He confirmed that they won't be available till March. Sounded like it has all the upgrades as the 2910 but with a new sloped hood design that looked pretty slick.