Kubota B3030HSDC

/ Kubota B3030HSDC #21  
andyd107 said:
I had my dealer install a BH80-X w/thumb this April. I was very reluctant. I'm use to switching implements often and thought oh what am I getting myself into. The dealer had a good price $7200 installed with frame so I gave him the go ahead. Best choice for this tractor (b3030cab) I can tell you. Stable when not in use. 10 inch ground clearance. Powerfull bucket. Great stump puller. Oh that thumb is handy. Can open rear venting window without moving seat. Can reach back from drivers seat through rear window and reach controls in case it needs to swing it L or R to avoid obstacles. Hoe comes off in 5 min. And back on in about 8 min. Takes longer to thread the bolts. The one drawback is the unit will barely bottom out on a std. trailer ramp so I carry a couple 5ft. planks for loading... A smaller hoe I would be kicking myself. It's perfect!
Ahh, thank you. Yet another voice of reason :)

/ Kubota B3030HSDC #22  
I had my dealer install a BH80-X w/thumb this April. I was very reluctant. I'm use to switching implements often and thought oh what am I getting myself into. The dealer had a good price $7200 installed with frame so I gave him the go ahead. Best choice for this tractor (b3030cab) I can tell you. Stable when not in use. 10 inch ground clearance. Powerfull bucket. Great stump puller. Oh that thumb is handy. Can open rear venting window without moving seat. Can reach back from drivers seat through rear window and reach controls in case it needs to swing it L or R to avoid obstacles. Hoe comes off in 5 min. And back on in about 8 min. Takes longer to thread the bolts. The one drawback is the unit will barely bottom out on a std. trailer ramp so I carry a couple 5ft. planks for loading. Rear work lights on cab are high enough to do the job and not cast a shadow from your head in the way. A smaller hoe I would be kicking myself. It's perfect!

..Though its a Old thread., glad i found it. I have just bought a B3030 HSDC myself and was almost thinking to go for Kubota backhoe..now after reading this useful info BH80X is all i need. Sub`d