Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #31  
Thanks Smokinhart. I really appreciate all your help with this.

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes
The tires really seem to change the look of the tractor. Makes it looks more modern, new paint is always good too. :D Racing steering wheel?

Grant steering wheel attached to a full hydro power steering sector. Did away with the broken steering gear that is always the weak link on these tractors. Go to my build thread on power steering to see details if you are interested at all.

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #33  
That is a nice restoration job. Where do I find the pictures regarding this?

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #35  
That is really nice work. When you say you had to "phosphate" the sheet metal after sandblasting do you just mean prime?

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes
That is really nice work. When you say you had to "phosphate" the sheet metal after sandblasting do you just mean prime?

No, as i recall, it was something my powdercoat guy did in that process. The sheet metal is all powder coated instead of prime and paint.

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #37  
No, as i recall, it was something my powdercoat guy did in that process. The sheet metal is all powder coated instead of prime and paint.

Great idea to powdercoat rather than paint. Is it Kubota Orange?

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #38  
Grant steering wheel attached to a full hydro power steering sector. Did away with the broken steering gear that is always the weak link on these tractors. Go to my build thread on power steering to see details if you are interested at all.

I have power steering already but thanks. A worthy add-on for these tractors.

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #40  
smokinhart, i am looking for a couple of front tires for my b-6100 i see the pictures with new shoes. Where or what manufacturer provides those tires, and where to get them???

Dave In liberty lake.