Kubota B6100 hydraulic issue

/ Kubota B6100 hydraulic issue
I did take it apart some, there wasn't many o-rings in there. Mainly on what I think is the pressure relief valve. The linkage is kinda worn but I have close to zero hydraulic pressure because of the valve assembly. Not even the 3ph will lift with any weight on it. I'll probably clean it well and look over it again. We'll see how good the local Kubota dealer is to me /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I found the issue. Once I took apart the FEL valving I noticed the pressure relief valve was stuck partially open. I freed it and had a couple hours of fun digging today. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif In the spring I will probably replace all the o-rings, hydraulic fluid and need to do work on a leaky bucket cylinder. I figure I should do it all at once so there is clean fluid on the new parts. I was planning on replacing the pressure relief valve but at $270 I think I'll just watch it. Thanks for all the help and PDF files. I have a pretty good understanding of the hydraulics on this machine now.

/ Kubota B6100 hydraulic issue #13  
One thing you might do, especially since this is a used machine and has had some issues, is change all the filters and fluids. The hydraulic fluid is easy to change, but beware there is a lot of it. While doing that, check and clean all the strainers on the hydraulic system. I wonder if this relief valve issue may be caused by gunk in the system blocking it or holding it open?

This is late in this posting, but may be worth trying in addition to what you have already done. I need to do the same; my B8200 is due for full fluid changes and an air filter.

Thanks for the post. The relief valve was pretty clean, I think it was stuck from sitting in the same position for awhile. I figure the tractor was overloaded forcing the valve open but it was too stuck to close which made for 0 pressure. It is free now and I plan on replacing the oil and cleaning the system when the warm weather comes back. I just don't have the time to do it now and it will be really cold here soon.

/ Kubota B6100 hydraulic issue #15  
Just thought I'd share in case it helps.
I had problems with 3pl slow and weak and after much searching decided to check the hydraulic filter at the bottom of the gearbox.
Totally clogged up so did a oil change and fitted a new filter and now works perfectly and much smoother.

/ Kubota B6100 hydraulic issue #16  
my b6100e 3 pth only raises periodicly and when i lower it the thing wont raise up again anybody have any ideas ?