Backhoe Kubota BH92 Backhoe

/ Kubota BH92 Backhoe #1  

Mike_Kanzer

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830 HST, JD Gator 855D
Hi-
I am looking to buy a backhoe for my Kubota L3830HST and was thinking of getting the BH77. My dealer wasn稚 able to find a listing for a subframe to fit my tractor because of the age of the unit. According to kubota痴 website they list a subframe that will fit and take the larger BH92. If I went with the larger hoe is there any potential problems using the bigger unit on my tractor (37hp)?it weighs in at twice the weight of the BH77 (1800lbs). I have found some folks posting on tractor sites and YouTube that have it on similar sized tractors without a problem. My dealer is going to double check with Kubota on Monday to see if there isn稚 a subframe available for the BH77. Wanted to know what you guys think and if anybody is using a BH92 on a similar sized tractor. Thanks in advance for your help. Mike

/ Kubota BH92 Backhoe #2  
Hi-
I am looking to buy a backhoe for my Kubota L3830HST and was thinking of getting the BH77. My dealer wasn稚 able to find a listing for a subframe to fit my tractor because of the age of the unit. According to kubota痴 website they list a subframe that will fit and take the larger BH92. If I went with the larger hoe is there any potential problems using the bigger unit on my tractor (37hp)?it weighs in at twice the weight of the BH77 (1800lbs). I have found some folks posting on tractor sites and YouTube that have it on similar sized tractors without a problem. My dealer is going to double check with Kubota on Monday to see if there isn稚 a subframe available for the BH77. Wanted to know what you guys think and if anybody is using a BH92 on a similar sized tractor. Thanks in advance for your help. Mike

Mike, I just looked at the sales brochure for the 30 series tractor. The only backhoe listed is the BH90. It also indicates that it is used on the 3130 through the 5030 models. I have a 4330 and mine is a BH90.

I also checked the total hydraulic flow and it is 13.2 gal. for the 3830 and 14.1gpm for the 4330.

Edited to add: There are actually 2 backhoes offered. BL4690B which is a 3pt hitch mount with a PTO driven pump and the BH90 which is frame mounted.

Also, the 4690B has a digging depth of 7.5ft and the BH90 has a digging depth of 9ft.

Hope this helps.

/ Kubota BH92 Backhoe
Thanks Tvman - That is helpful. Looks like I am good to go with the BH92 which is the new equivalent hoe to the BH90. Thanks again. Mike

/ Kubota BH92 Backhoe #4  
I have an L3560 HSTC and had a BH92 installed by the dealer a couple of years ago. The gpm is 8.1 and the tractor carries and works it just fine. The BH92 is Kubota's top of the line with a arched boom and I got a hyd. thumb with it and it is great for lifting and moving boulders and stumps, I love it. P6280027.JPG