Kubota BX 2230 Loader MM Mower only 2nd owner 800 hours.

Item Details
Type
Tractor
Make
Kubota
Item status
  1. Sold
Asking 12,995.000

You are viewing a very hard to find Kubota BX2230, loaded with options, 2nd owner, with only 800 hours of home owners use (purchased it with 200 hours).

I've maintained this to Kubota's specs, and just did a complete service on it.

Options includes a Kubota LA211 Loader a, Kubota 54" Mid Mount Mower deck with a newer belt and three heavy duty Gator Mulching Blades, a Baldwin Spin-on Fuel filter upgrade, an after market Quick Attach(QA) Loader, plus an after market QA from hitch receiver, heavy duty canopy with 4 LED lights, loaded front run flat tires, loaded Rim Guard rear tires, block heater, custom rear 3pt hitch adjuster arms and a new seat. I might have missed a few items!

The tractor will be sold with a binder containing service records, receipts, and a Operators Manual.

This tractor has been stored inside all it's life.

The tractor will be sold as is, as shown and will be available next week as I am in the process of servicing and cleaning the mower deck, re-painting the Loader Bucket and detailing the entire tractor.

Pics....

/ Kubota BX 2230 Loader MM Mower only 2nd owner 800 hours.
Asking 12,995.000

You are viewing a very hard to find Kubota BX2230, loaded with options, 2nd owner, with only 800 hours of home owners use (purchased it with 200 hours).

I've maintained this to Kubota's specs, and just did a complete service on it.

Options includes a Kubota LA211 Loader a, Kubota 54" Mid Mount Mower deck with a newer belt and three heavy duty Gator Mulching Blades, a Baldwin Spin-on Fuel filter upgrade, an after market Quick Attach(QA) Loader, plus an after market QA from hitch receiver, heavy duty canopy with 4 LED lights, loaded front run flat tires, loaded Rim Guard rear tires, block heater, custom rear 3pt hitch adjuster arms and a new seat. I might have missed a few items!

The tractor will be sold with a binder containing service records, receipts, and a Operators Manual.

This tractor has been stored inside all it's life.

The tractor will be sold as is, as shown and will be available next week as I am in the process of servicing and cleaning the mower deck, re-painting the Loader Bucket and detailing the entire tractor.

Pics....

Located in Southern New Hampshire