Kubota BX Seat Unstable

/ Kubota BX Seat Unstable #1  

MLafleur

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1759, Kubota BX2380
I recently bought a BX2380 with loader, a 54’’ MMM and no BH. Upon mowing the first few times, I noticed that the seat was unstable in that it was moving sideways. The sliding adjustment lever on the left hand side of the seat locks at the desired position only on the left side leaving the right side free to move along the slide. There is also some play within the plates of the hinges at the front of the seat.

Has any one noticed those same issues and what corrective measures you implemented?

MLafleur

/ Kubota BX Seat Unstable #2  
I recently bought a BX2380 with loader, a 54’’ MMM and no BH. Upon mowing the first few times, I noticed that the seat was unstable in that it was moving sideways. The sliding adjustment lever on the left hand side of the seat locks at the desired position only on the left side leaving the right side free to move along the slide. There is also some play within the plates of the hinges at the front of the seat.

Has any one noticed those same issues and what corrective measures you implemented?

MLafleur

I also have worn seat slide rails in my F3060 and have been looking for little more reasonably priced good quality alternatives to OEM ones.

If I am not mistaken Kubota calls them "adjusters" and have priced at about $93 each ...

Has anyone here has found good alternatives?

Last edited: