Kubota Bx1800 Mod

/ Kubota Bx1800 Mod #1  

ArmyAviatr

Tractor
Kubota BX2680
Greetings, Recently bought a Kubota BX1800 with loader. When I picked it up it was in pieces. The transmission main case was destroyed and I just finished rebuilding it. It runs great and have used it for a total of 8 hours. I didn't like how the tractor beat my back up so I put on a suspension seat frame and new seat sliders. My question for everyone is will an 80 series steering wheel fit on my 1800. The seat suspension raised my seat up about 3 inches and now the steering wheel feels like it is between my knees. I measured my old wheel and a 80 series steering wheel. The 80 series steering wheel is 6.5 inches tall and the 00 series is 4.5 inches tall. I also looked up the hold down nut for both seines and they are the same part number. Just wondering if the splines are the same.

/ Kubota Bx1800 Mod #2  
Pictures would be nice

/ Kubota Bx1800 Mod
Pictures would be nice

Here are pictures as requested. The seat, suspension system and slides all came from seat warehouse in Indiana. My first attempt was to use the original slide system but in interfered with the proper operation of the suspension system. I might have to move the suspension system forward slightly due to how far it protrudes to the rear. My issue now is that the steering wheel is between my knees. I am hoping the BX 80 series steering wheel will work, that way I wont have to fab something to raise the current steering wheel.

kubota seat suspension seat 1.jpgkubota seat suspension seat 2.jpgkubota seat suspension seat 3.jpgkubota seat suspension seat 4.jpgkubota seat suspension seat 5.jpg

/ Kubota Bx1800 Mod
Since I am slightly impatient I took a chance and ordered a BX 80 series steering wheel. The new steering wheel is much sturdier than the original and looks better on the tractor.new.jpgnew2.jpg