Kubota Credit Corp?

/ Kubota Credit Corp? #1  

JeffRey30747

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710DT & Yanmar 186D
Well, I have had my L3710DT for about a month now and still don't have a payment book from KCC. I have tried their automated phone system but can't get anywhere without an account number and my dealer is supposed to be checking on this for me and calling me back. Any similar experiences or additional leads for me to follow?

/ Kubota Credit Corp? #2  
jeff? jeff who? what tractor? theres no jeff living here!...tgello you could only wish,ha?

/ Kubota Credit Corp? #3  
I got mine in the mail the next week. It was a letter with a temporary coupon book. The following week the real payment book came.

I guess yours is free.

Kevin

/ Kubota Credit Corp? #4  
It took over 30 days for me to receive the payment book did receive a temporary coupon just before 30 days like 28.

/ Kubota Credit Corp? #5  
Don't know why they're so slow on that, but my dealer even gave me a temporary "account number" and address to use to make my first payment before receiving the booklet because he knew it wouldn't arrive in time.

/ Kubota Credit Corp? #6  
Same deal with me. Received a temporary payment book and the real deal came soon after. When I paid off the loan early, the paperwork was sent to me within 2 weeks. I think the finance department is probably on the ball. One thing I did notice is that all of the customer satisfaction surveys are 6-9 months behind schedule. I.E. I received my 30 day survey a month before my first anniversary. I just received my one year survey 18 months after I purchased.
Sim

/ Kubota Credit Corp? #7  
Mine seems like it took forever to come in also. ...it finally made it though. *darn!*

...I'm still waiting on them to inform me about the brake recall.

If not for this site, i'd have never known about it.

/ Kubota Credit Corp? #8  
About paying the loan off early.....

I got my payment book the same day I had to refill the fuel tank. Guess they want their money..... I would like to know one thing though...... Is the best way to pay off early by paying extra each month on the coupon? I wish they had a web site that I could go to to view the balance and print off every so often so I know that if I paid extra each month that it is applied to the principle. Using their phone activated service does not provide me comfort in knowing they applied the extra funds. I want proof on paper.

/ Kubota Credit Corp? #9  
<font color=blue>"...if I paid extra each month that it is applied to the principle."</font color=blue>

I may be mistaken, but I believe that any amount paid over and above the amount on your coupon (or your minimum monthly payment) is automatically applied to the principle. I do that with virtually every time payment we have, and in every case the "extra" is applied to the principle.

/ Kubota Credit Corp? #10  
kubota credit took 35 days to get me a payment book. the good news is on your 1st payment there is no late fee and any extra payments will be applied straight to your principal.