Kubota d1105 wont fire

/ Kubota d1105 wont fire #1  

Darrenpace

Tractor
Kubota d1105
Hi guys I have a Allmand lighting plant with a kubota d1105 When I turn the key to the start position the fuel solenoid vibrates very loud and the engine cranks but wont start. I removed the plug and jumped 12 volts directly to the terminal on the solenoid that comes from the fuel relay according to the schematics. It did the exact same thing so I removed it and tested it again directly from the fully charged battery and it vibrates like crazy but the pin wont stay in as it should. So I fitted a new one and it does the exact same thing both mounted to the the machine and tested remotely. I undertand that there is a switch inside these solenoids. The other wire from the plug continues on to the battery charge terminal of the alternator which I presume keeps the solenoid energised once the engine is running and the alternator is producing power. Can I be so unlucky to have received a new faulty solenoid or can someone please please give me any idea on what they think could be causing the problem. Thankyou in advance.

/ Kubota d1105 wont fire #2  
The fuel cut solenoid should not vibrate at all. Should click open and remain there. I'd say the solenoid is shot, replace it, but before that... Could also be a wiring issue with an intermittent power issue, you need to look at the wiring for frays and breaks.

/ Kubota d1105 wont fire #3  
I am guessing that your fuel solenoid is electrically a 3 wire, with the two wires showing being a pull, and hold wires, while the 3rd so called wire is the body of the solenoid which would be ground. Strange things may happen if you apply a voltage across the pull and hold wires without supplying a ground path when testing on the bench. You may have a grounding problem when the unit is mounted on the engine.

/ Kubota d1105 wont fire #4  
Hi guys I have a Allmand lighting plant with a kubota d1105 When I turn the key to the start position the fuel solenoid vibrates very loud and the engine cranks but wont start. I removed the plug and jumped 12 volts directly to the terminal on the solenoid that comes from the fuel relay according to the schematics. It did the exact same thing so I removed it and tested it again directly from the fully charged battery and it vibrates like crazy but the pin wont stay in as it should. So I fitted a new one and it does the exact same thing both mounted to the the machine and tested remotely. I undertand that there is a switch inside these solenoids. The other wire from the plug continues on to the battery charge terminal of the alternator which I presume keeps the solenoid energised once the engine is running and the alternator is producing power. Can I be so unlucky to have received a new faulty solenoid or can someone please please give me any idea on what they think could be causing the problem. Thankyou in advance.
Here is another will not start D1105.

This might help.

1660796981530.png

1660797181188.png

/ Kubota d1105 wont fire
Thankyou to everyone for your responses. I have managed to find the fault. The fuel pump is connected to the to the fuel solenoid circuit although a little different to the diagram. The positive wire for the fuel pump comes out of the harness from the wire that comes out of the fuel solenoid to the charge terminal of the alternator which energizes the solenoid once the engine has started. What it does then is it goes to a cir-kit dc breaker and out to the fuel pump which the diagram doesn' show. The breaker was faulty. I fitted a 10 amp fuse in its place reinstalled the solenoid and hey presto. Everything working perfectly again.