Kubota F series - F2560 - price check?

/ Kubota F series - F2560 - price check? #11  
Try to let it warm up if possible then check the PTO engagement and 2wd/4wd shifting as well as the checks Hay Dude mentioned. Look for oil leaks from the transaxle and steering axle and verify the steer axle oil level is correct.

/ Kubota F series - F2560 - price check?
Try to let it warm up if possible then check the PTO engagement and 2wd/4wd shifting as well as the checks Hay Dude mentioned. Look for oil leaks from the transaxle and steering axle and verify the steer axle oil level is correct.
Thanks guys for all the information... Unfortunately, the owner just informed me he sold it today. A little strange since he listed it 5 weeks ago, and then once I started asking him detailed questions it “sold”. He was being a little weird answering questions anyway. But I will withhold judgement and assume he was honest and my timing was just bad.

Did one you guys buy it? Kidding of course ;) Or maybe someone else saw this thread and found it :)

All your responses will be useful for the future, so again, thank you!
Question... Are there any of the older Kubota 4wd models you would stay away from?

/ Kubota F series - F2560 - price check? #13  
A little late, but in June I bought a 2003 F3060, 72” with 641 hrs for $8000. It has the wider tire option and aux hydraulics for a grass catcher and snow blower chute (those items were sold separately, not to me).

/ Kubota F series - F2560 - price check? #14  
Used Kubota F mowers for sale are not easy to find in our area.

I bought 1997 F3060 72" RD with 3600 hours on it about 5 years ago, knowing it will need reconditioning.

Last year I decided to take it completely apart for an overhaul and repair couple of hydro oil leaks, as well as sticky hydro forward / reverse speed control pedal (no need to touch the engine, other than injection delivery valve holder O-rings).

It turned into a pretty involved project and I now have about $8000 invested it it, not counting my labor.
Have to call it a hobby, otherwise it makes no sense!

Oh well, it's now a keeper in very good condition and I know it inside out, hah!

Thinking.jpg