Financing Kubota financing

/ Kubota financing #1  

kenton

Tractor
Kubota L3540HSTC
has anyone out there taken advantage of the 0%? I am hearing different answers on the 60 month 0% that you have to pay 3% to get the 60 months? That doesnt sound like 0% to me. Thanks

/ Kubota financing #2  
Click here: Finance Promotional Rates
I have taken advantage of it ten times. 42 months is free and 60 months has a fee added but it's not 3%. If you borrow the entire amount the fee may be worth it if you can't make the payoff in the 42 months. How much you pay down can change what a percentage would be but not sure how it changes the dollar amount of the fee.

/ Kubota financing #3  
has anyone out there taken advantage of the 0%? I am hearing different answers on the 60 month 0% that you have to pay 3% to get the 60 months? That doesnt sound like 0% to me. Thanks

I'm sure that the financing has changed in the past 6 months, but when I bought my BX2660 it was 0% for 60 months with 0 down. I did exactly that, took the total for tractor, MMM, Kubota Insurance and tax, divided it by 60 months and that is exactly what my monthly payment came out to with the exception of the last payment which is pennies more than the previous 59 payments. No quirks, no gimmicks.

/ Kubota financing #4  
I'm sure that the financing has changed in the past 6 months, but when I bought my BX2660 it was 0% for 60 months with 0 down. I did exactly that, took the total for tractor, MMM, Kubota Insurance and tax, divided it by 60 months and that is exactly what my monthly payment came out to with the exception of the last payment which is pennies more than the previous 59 payments. No quirks, no gimmicks.

I hope that they expand the finacing with the 0%..Right now it's kinda held to 36 months...Getting serious about an RTV1100, that financing makes a difference on that kind of coin, even when putting a ton of money down.

/ Kubota financing #5  
I hope that they expand the finacing with the 0%..Right now it's kinda held to 36 months...Getting serious about an RTV1100, that financing makes a difference on that kind of coin, even when putting a ton of money down.

You're right, financing does make a big difference but so does the price paid. That was what finally made the difference for me when I realized that the dealer had not only given me the great financing but also had given me a great price on the BX2660 and 60" MMM ($11,750). The sum total of the package was a sale that I felt good about. Hopefully for your sake and anyone else interested in financing a new Kubota, the Financing Group will go back to the longer financing as it allows more people to take advantage of a great product.