Kubota G1900 Diesel

/ Kubota G1900 Diesel #21  
RickO said:
I'll call him tomorrow and see what he has found out.

:toe-tapping:

:)

/ Kubota G1900 Diesel #22  
Brother-in-law is on strike? :D :D

/ Kubota G1900 Diesel #23  
Sadly, the resale value of lawn equipment is not nearly as good as compact tractors. We'd be asking about $2500 for one of those.

Bring the soap box over here...

Three times this week I've had customers in who bought over priced Deere lawn / garden tractors. These people are literally sinking 8-9,000 into a light duty piece of lawn equipment. It does not take them long to find out that its not nearly as much tractor as they thought it was. Now 2-3 years later they are wanting to trade. The used market for used L&G equipment is horrible, I can only put about 2,000-2,500 into these super expensive machines, customers get pissed and no one is happy. Todays lesson, when you pass the $6-7,000 price point, don't stop. Get the diesel, 4WD, loader capable machines. It will pay you in the long run.

... end soap box.

/ Kubota G1900 Diesel #24  
Yes Sir.

/ Kubota G1900 Diesel #25  
The 1900 seems to be borderline with different opinions.

/ Kubota G1900 Diesel #26  
The sister must have gotten a divorce... :D :D

/ Kubota G1900 Diesel
My Brother in Law has been in the fields and has not made it over to check it out. I told him that it was no great hurry.

Sounds like you should be able to pick one up pretty easily if your really needing one soon.

/ Kubota G1900 Diesel #28  
I have been looking for one to, I have my loaded Cub Cadet 982 up at the dealer where I work, but all we have are a few used lawn tractors and some smaller old compacts, B7100's to be exact. I need something along the lines of the G1900 so I can put the Cat 0 3pt hitch on it for my garden plow. I would love to have that tractor, looks great! Hope it works out for you. Mike