Kubota G5200 3pt hitch question

/ Kubota G5200 3pt hitch question #1  

Homeline

Have been shopping for a different mowing platform to update my Simplicity. Was thinking of an older Yanmar or Kubota. My main critera was diesel power, 48" deck and 3pt hitch for using a blade. Blade would be used for light rock grading for driveway.

I have found Kubota G5200 that meets 2 out of the three requirements (no 3pt hitch) but it does have a G2000 48" front mounted blade but not currently mounted due to missing bracket(s) and mounting hardware. Not really a big deal there because my neighbor can fab something together if I can provide a few pictures of what it's supposed to look like. The only down fall I see is that one has to remove the mower deck to use the blade. The Kubota website states there was a 3pt hitch kit available (G9702). Was it a cat 0 or 1? Or was it a proprietary type for use with Kubota implements? What would be the chances of finding one (NOS or used)?

I probably going to buy this tractor anyway because it's really clean original condition, has about 1300 hrs, mower deck is in great shape....and looks like it's built like a tank. I can always resale next year and get my money back if I don't like it...but I don't see that as being the case.I'm just curious about the hitch issue and possibility of getting one.

Cliff