Kubota HD 72" round back bucket

/ Kubota HD 72" round back bucket
Sounds like a great dealer!
Was their price better than Brady's?
I'm planning to buy through him on my next Kubota purchase. None of the three dealers in my area even came close to his price. Plus, none of the them make my "good" dealer list. If one of them did (like yours) I'd feel much more obligated to buy local.... At this point, I'm really excited about making the trip to Kentucky!

Congratulations again on your new Kubota!

Thanks again man!!!:thumbsup:

IIRC Brady's price was alittle cheaper but by the time he got it to me it would still be abit cheaper but said that my loacal dealer was really giving me a good deal! Heck when I left there today they gave me $45 worth of Husqvarna gloves and when the summer hats come in ill have a few of them waiting for me (plus I already got the quilt). Forgot to mention that they threw in the CD player for nothing as well!!!!!:thumbsup:
I feel really good about the deal I got from them and for them to give me a loaner bucket (M1811 bucket) was really nice of them cause my wife said we are gonna get some snow but I dont think its much.

Here is some teaser pics
tractor118.jpg

tractor121.jpg

tractor133.jpg

Last edited:
   / Kubota HD 72" round back bucket #32  
I have one of those buckets, it came on my L4350. At present it has a Rezloh ($900) edge on it and has sat on a skid for almost 10 years. Ever since I developed my Loader Buddy I have not used it. It holds a lot but is not for me, any takers?

I have one of those buckets, it came on my L4350. At present it has a Rezloh ($900) edge on it and has sat on a skid for almost 10 years. Ever since I developed my Loader Buddy I have not used it. It holds a lot but is not for me, any takers?

Ok ill give what is a loader buddy?

EDIT... never mind, seen your home page!

/ Kubota HD 72" round back bucket #34  
Loved the pictures especially the last one, my youngest grandson is absolutely fascinated with tractors and will watch AG shows with me; loves to drive around the lots looking at tractors.

/ Kubota HD 72" round back bucket #35  
Great looking tractor!
Like Triple said, that last pic is the best!
What an awesome feeling, tractor delivery day!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the compements guys, the last is my favorite as well! I have more pics so keep an eye out in the owning and operating section, im gonna start a thread in there as soon as I egt some time!

Just wanna let you guys know my HD bucket wont be in for at least another week or 2...... But i still plan to get pics of it and the standard bucket of they still have it at the dealer.

/ Kubota HD 72" round back bucket #38  
Im gonna go ahead and get the HD bucket for my L, unfortunatly they have to order one but they are giving me a loaner bucket till mine comes in. I will be sure to get pics when it dose come in.

Good move. I have a 60" HD Roundback on my L4200. It is virtually indestructible, MUCH unlike the single-walled buckets.

JayC

/ Kubota HD 72" round back bucket #39  
I just picked up a L2236 72” bucket for $650 that none of the paint it stickers are worn off of it.

Was that a good deal?

My 6’ NH bucket was cracked and broke when I bought last year.

/ Kubota HD 72" round back bucket #40  
Something must be very different to account for the weight difference.
Kubota's HD excavation bucket has a double sheet bottom plus wear strips on the underside. That is the weight difference. I have one as well as the light duty bucket.