KUBOTA L 2850 blackout

/ KUBOTA L 2850 blackout #1  

pedrosilva

Tractor
Kubota l2850
Hello everyone, I bought this tractor and it was fine during the first ten hours of work, it suddenly went into blackout. It has no lights on the dashboard, no call on the starter complete silence. I started by checking the battery terminals, I replaced one and cleaning, then the fuse box that was fine, I looked for a fuse on the line that goes to the main switch that is mentioned by several users, but I did not find it with a multimeter, I confirmed the arrival of power to the main switch. I don't have an electryc diagram. I would appreciate any possible idea if sambody have similar situations, Im from Portugal here we dont have só many resources off information and parts like in the usa.

Many thanks for your time

/ KUBOTA L 2850 blackout #2  
Did you try jumping starter just make sure everything is neutral
Also if it's a clutch unit can pull start it fuse is usually right before starter have to pull side panel

/ KUBOTA L 2850 blackout #3  
Some times the cables have an open spot under the
cover and you can't see it but if you disconnect the
cables you can check with on ohm meter. What voltage
do you have on battery? should be at least 12.7 voltage at key switch should be 12.7 Make sure brake in on and in neutral with volt meter connect one lead to solenoid other to neg on battery.. Have to sprayed any lub in key switch? Its rare but it happens.

willy

/ KUBOTA L 2850 blackout #4  
Most older Kubota engines have a fusible link down near the starter, (see pic below, wire may be one,of several colors ) you can unplug it and test it with a mete, or just give it a tug, if it feels elastic instead of solid like wire, it’s blown

IMG_0886.jpeg