kubota L2850 stalls when hot and wont hot start

/ kubota L2850 stalls when hot and wont hot start
where can i get a new lift pump or rebuild kit for the lift pump/ primer pump.

this is a mikuni diaphragm type pump. I took it apart tonight and one of the check valves is ripped.

/ kubota L2850 stalls when hot and wont hot start #12  
That's good progress, having found the check valve damaged! Sounds like the cause of your issues.
I suggest posting your query about parts/pump in the Kubota forum; that's more likely to get the answer you need.

/ kubota L2850 stalls when hot and wont hot start #13  
Try looking at Messericks parts diagram. Should have parts numbers, blow upps, ect. All online, and free.

/ kubota L2850 stalls when hot and wont hot start #14  
where can i get a new lift pump or rebuild kit for the lift pump/ primer pump.

this is a mikuni diaphragm type pump. I took it apart tonight and one of the check valves is ripped.

Hello, I have looked at your forum posts from 2012 regarding your L2850. I have the same tractor and having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? Did you replace the lift pump? If so, where did you purchase it? thanks.

/ kubota L2850 stalls when hot and wont hot start #15  
That's why I'm asking about spray pattern; if it's next to nothing when hot or after it stalls it could be pointing to the pump, or you may have a failing pre-pump that works well when cold.
Without doing diagnostics, jumping to failing injection pump is not wise. Failing injectors or failed injector(s) don't necessarily smoke or flood the oil, they could just not be getting fuel pressure necessary to open them under certain conditions, like when engine is warm/hot.

Hello, I have looked at your forum posts from 2012 regarding your L2850. I have the same tractor and having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? Did you replace the lift pump? If so, where did you purchase it? thanks.
I am also having that same starting issues. Won't start hot.

/ kubota L2850 stalls when hot and wont hot start #16  
I am having starting issues with my L2850 kabota. Won't restart after warmed up and running fine.

/ kubota L2850 stalls when hot and wont hot start #17  
   / kubota L2850 stalls when hot and wont hot start #18  
I have an 86 kubota L2850 with 1950hrs on it.

There seems to be a fueling issue. It is not compensating for load (no smoke) and is low on power, bogs in 3rd/4th gear on slightest grade with 0 smoke.

Also it stalls relatively easily once hot and will not restart (0 smoke while cranking). Tractor starts great when cold with no smoke etc.

It once had a electronic shut off solenoid, this is gone/ disconnected, turn tractor off with manual pull lever.

any ideas???
Should be a cleanable primary screen before the filter. I've seen them so dirty they collapsed. On Kubota, I worked at Kubota. I have a tool box drawer in my shop now with many of those screens I replaced. Good filters.