Price Check KUBOTA L2850D GST - Value (help)?

/ KUBOTA L2850D GST - Value (help)? #1  

dhurley737

Tractor
2019 Kubota BX23S - Loaded
Hi Everyone~
Been removed from the site for quite a while - just getting back to the tractor life (purchased a new BX23S fully-loaded last week - more to come on that in the SC forum in the future!).
Reason for my note: have an opportunity to purchase a Kubota L2850 D GST from a family friend for potentially an amazing price. The tractor is in great shape - has been kept indoors and has held very well thru the years. It does not have much for implements - looks like just a belly mower... no FEL or BH... not even sure there is a 3pt with it. Haven't been able to see it in person so I'm unaware of hours - but it will surely be low.
The issue - she doesn't know what it's worth and neither do I (her husband passed quite a while ago and it's been garage kept since). Trying to be fair but at the same time not overspend on somewhat of a risk. It doesn't have any implements outside the mower, it's been sitting for a LONG time so it will need quite a bit of service, and clearly it's not a "newer" model. That said, I'd love to have it here and give it a great second life.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Dan

/ KUBOTA L2850D GST - Value (help)? #2  
I would think $3,000.

/ KUBOTA L2850D GST - Value (help)?
Kind of where I was thinking - $2,500 on low-end and $4k on high end... $3,000 sounds just about right. Not even sure if it will start to get it to dealer for servicing which will likely add to the costs.