Kubota L3130 Starting Problem

/ Kubota L3130 Starting Problem #1  

Phipps

Tractor
Kubota L3130
I have owned my L3130 for 7 years and never had any problems with it. I went a month without using it and my troubles began. It would start but wouldn't stay running. I put a new fuel filter and air filter on it and bled the injector lines and it started fine. If you turn it off you have to bleed the lines again. I have checked the fuel pump and it was pumping to the injector pump. Could it be the injector pump? This morning nothing would work. It turns over fine but will not start. I do hear a clicking noise that I have not heard in the pass when the key is turned on. Every time I have heard this click I've had trouble starting the tractor. Any suggesting would be appreciated.

/ Kubota L3130 Starting Problem #2  
If you have to bleed the injector lines to get it started each time, you have a leak in the fuel lines somewhere allowing air to get in when engine is off. When bleeding, do you get air out? Do you see any wet spots that might indicate where to start? My 3130 will click when I turn the key on-it is the glow plug relay pulling in then releases on time/engine temp.
david

/ Kubota L3130 Starting Problem
Thanks for your response David. I checked out the fuel system and didn't find any leaks. I did get the tractor running and after about 1 minute I heard a click and the engine turned off. I kept trying to start the engine and finally walked away for about 5 minutes. When I tried again the engine started, ran for a minute or so clicked and the engine turned off. Is it possible the the engine shutoff solenoid is bad? How do I go about checking it? Thanks again for responding. Dale

/ Kubota L3130 Starting Problem #4  
Dale,
I guess my next step would be to see if the shutoff solenoid is being turned off by something else or has voltage and is still dropping out. I'm guessing that it is fed with 12 volts when running. I need to go and check mine.....
David

/ Kubota L3130 Starting Problem #5  
Dale,
Which transmission do you have? Is there any error messages on the dash? When you bled the lines, did you open the hand valve on the IP to bleed it? If so, did you close the valve after starting?
David