Price Check Kubota L3750 Price Question

/ Kubota L3750 Price Question #1  

pdseifert

Tractor
1986 Kubota L3750
Hey everyone. I have recently purchused 20 acres of partially cleared land and have been looking for a tractor. I have found a L3750 and wanted to see what the feel was for this model and a price for it with a few options.

It is a L3750, 780 hours, comes with a loader, bush hog, and box grader. It is being sold by a family member of the owner and they dont many details.

They are asking 15,000 for it, I am waiting for an answer on weather it is 4WD or not.

Any input would be greatly appreacited.

Thanks!

/ Kubota L3750 Price Question #2  
That sounds a little high I would think more around 11-12 range if it is 4wd and in real good condition

/ Kubota L3750 Price Question #3  
......Any input would be greatly appreciated......

You can get lots of input by doing a search here using L3750 as the key word. It's a good machine. I agree $15k is on the high side - but if it is 4wd with a loader, good rubber and in garage-kept condition with only 780 actual hours, it could be worth it. The L3750 was made when the frames were heavier and the model numbers reflected pto horsepower. A new model comparable in heft and power might be the M4700 - close to $25k with loader.

/ Kubota L3750 Price Question
Thank you for the great input. I am new to the tractor world and this site has been a huge help. I have been searching this site and found some great info on this model, but pricing was something that eluded me. From what I have read this model is a real workhorse and will last for many years with good upkeep. I just needed to get a feel to see where to start trying to haggle the price some.

Thanks again.

/ Kubota L3750 Price Question
Quick update: After searching the TPN boards and from messages from many members, I have decided to go ahead and pick this little lady up.

L3750 with BF900 FEL, two 5' brush hogs, 5' grader box, and 18' trailer for $10,000.

Seemed to good to pass at that price.

Thanks for all the help again!

/ Kubota L3750 Price Question #6  
pictures, man, we need pictures. Sounds like a great deal.