Comparison Kubota L4240HST vs L3800HST TLB's

/ Kubota L4240HST vs L3800HST TLB's #21  
Why not go with the 60" front blower on the B2650 to cover the tracks? You'll also need the hydraulic chute rotator and the chute deflector (hydraulic or electric) is a nice option.

You guys comparing price of grand L without implements and the B2650 with implements don't realize how much the backhoe and front snowblower go for. These two implements are about the price of a rops tractor alone. Price out a similar equipped L4060 and the price is over $60K.
My loaded L4060hstc was $45k. A backhoe is about another $10k more. A front mount blower with mounting gear is $6-10k ( about half of which is mounting gear). A 3pt blower is $2-4k.

Personally I use a plow because it's a lot faster than a blower & not to expensive for a SSQA one. I get the advantage of looking forward too. On my old L3200 I picked up a cheap used 60" 3pt blower for $800ish. Plowed 75% of the time but flipped a U turn & fired up the PTO when drifts or windrows got to big to plow. Have the new plow for the L4060 already & looking for a cheap used 72-80" blower as backup still. Last winter was warm & try so I didn't even get to try the plow on the new L4060 & enjoy the new cab.