Heres a better one

/ Kubota L4310 with grapple and tajfun winch
I could never post pics from my phone in the past but now i can for some reason

Attachments

• 20181212_165636.jpg
    20181212_165636.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 187
   / Kubota L4310 with grapple and tajfun winch #4  
I like it, I've never seen something like that winch... how does it work, just curious

/ Kubota L4310 with grapple and tajfun winch #5  
That's my kind of tractor ! Your picture got posted just fine so why not post some more once in a while.

gg

/ Kubota L4310 with grapple and tajfun winch
I like it, I've never seen something like that winch... how does it work, just curious
Works great runs off pto that runs a hydraulic pump.it has 280 foot of cable. I got the remote switch that clips on my belt cost a little more but well worth it i can follow the log back to the tractor if it gets hung up on something just stop it do a little rearranging and go on .no more walking back and forth to the tractor

/ Kubota L4310 with grapple and tajfun winch #7  

That is a logging winch for getting logs out of the woods. You winch the logs to the tractor then lift the winch and butt ends of the logs. With the butts off the ground it is much easier to skid them out to the landing.

Mine is mechanical rather than hydraulic and it runs off the pto via a clutch controlled by a pull rope. So I don't have a nice remote control like T-crazy does but the winching part is the same otherwise. If you have never seen one work here is a short video I made using mine.

gg

/ Kubota L4310 with grapple and tajfun winch #8  
that is bloody brilliant guys, thanks :)

it's beyond my scope, but now I understand it

/ Kubota L4310 with grapple and tajfun winch #9  
Gordon,
That is so cool. Does everything at once. I'm glad I don't have the snow - the logs - the cold weather - I like it, but guess I don't need one. Thanks, but VERY interesting.