kubota L4701 pricing?

/ kubota L4701 pricing?
I don't pay full price for anything though. I'll offer like $25k and see what he says.

/ kubota L4701 pricing? #12  
This is an odd time in the tractor market.

• Tractors are in relatively short supply due to supply chain problems.
  • Dealers have very little inventory.
  • Dealers and customers with submitted-to-factory orders report waiting four or more months for delivery.
  • Consumer demand seems to be fairly strong.
  • Spring is the busiest three month period for tractor sales.

Hopefully things will be better for the consumer during October-November-December.

Tractor pricing varies by region. Cheapest in the Southeast, where most imports are assembled. (Kubotas are imported through Georgia.) Highest in Alaska and Hawaii, followed by NE and West Coast. Spread may be 20%.

Last edited:
   / kubota L4701 pricing? #13  
I don't pay full price for anything though. I'll offer like $25k and see what he says.

I don’t either, however, in this market, getting a dealer discount without manufacturer incentives, isn’t likely. It’s not impossible but I wish you the best of luck!

Mike

/ kubota L4701 pricing? #14  
They quoted me like $30k on paper, then calculating the montly payment out it was like $36,000. Supposed to be zero percent interest. Maybe taxes weren't included.
Insurance. KTAC used to be the best/cheapest option but that's no longer true IMHO.

/ kubota L4701 pricing? #16  
I ordered a tractor in March 2021 still waiting for it.
The price for the tractor that I ordered now the same
tractor with cab & fel is $1k less than what I paid for
the tractor backhoe fel & cab so now you can expect
to pay 5 to 10 grand more for a tractor. which sucks
big time!

willy

/ kubota L4701 pricing? #17  
The price for the tractor that I ordered now the same
tractor with cab & fel is $1k less than what I paid for
the tractor backhoe fel & cab so now you can expect
to pay 5 to 10 grand more for a tractor.
Too convoluted for me to discern your message.

/ kubota L4701 pricing? #18  
If the salesman doesn't know his products (no DEF on sub 50 HP), you should probably seek out another dealer. I can't imagine what else they don't know about the tractors they sell and service. Bill C

/ kubota L4701 pricing? #19  
29,400 before tax. This was a L4701 HST, Loader, bucket, set of Landpride pallet forks, 2 rear remotes, and a true third function for the loader plumbed to the front. This was in the fall of 2017.
F wrote:
They quoted me like $30k on paper, then calculating the montly payment out it was like $36,000. Supposed to be zero percent interest. Maybe taxes weren't included.

Very hard to compare without knowing more than we do about accessories and payment types.

/ kubota L4701 pricing? #20  
I paid 32,300 total delivered. Tractor, Metal Canopy with work lights, Mechanical box blade, Tiller, LA765 loader with strong bucket. In April, 2015.