Comparison Kubota L4760 vs Yanmar YT347

/ Kubota L4760 vs Yanmar YT347 #11  
I have had a LX410 for 6 years and I am very happy with it. To me Yanmar builds a very good machine.

/ Kubota L4760 vs Yanmar YT347 #12  
The extra length could be a plus to offset what you do with the loader for ballast but will also need a bigger circle to turn so if maneuverability is a concern then beware. The 60 series Kubota does essentially have a six range transmission and with the ability to adjust throttle from the loader joystick makes it hard to beat. They are both well made tractors and having sold both I will give the kubota a nod on comfort features.
The yanmar YT3 series has a button on the loader that pauses the transmission (like pushing in a clutch) and surges the engine Rpms. This feature allows all of the power to be directed to the hydraulics and thus better results when digging and such. Also the yanmar has cast iron axles which is proven more durable than aluminum cast (Deere and kubota's). Also the axle is offset towards the rear which balancea the tracto more. So the loader will perform better.

/ Kubota L4760 vs Yanmar YT347 #13  
I just bought (after much research) a new YT359, I have only used it for about 8 hours but really love it so far, one of the big selling features was the drive train and I am still on the learning curve of first using this transmission after having hydros for the last 25+ years.

/ Kubota L4760 vs Yanmar YT347
I just bought (after much research) a new YT359, I have only used it for about 8 hours but really love it so far, one of the big selling features was the drive train and I am still on the learning curve of first using this transmission after having hydros for the last 25+ years.

Oh wow man!!! You HAVE TO post pics! Please tell us the details on why, after much research, you chose the YT359 over other tractors on the market. It is such a great looking innovative machine with excellent standard features. You're one of the first to have Yanmar's new Integrated Hydro-Mechanical Transmission (iHMT) and a lot of folks would really like your feedback on how it works, what the benefits are, and how it compares to Kubota's HST+. You should really make a video review of the YT359 and post it on Youtube so that we can use it to compare it to other tractors. Congratulations on your new Yanmar and thanks for being a trail blazer with the new drivetrain!

Hurry up and post some pics!

/ Kubota L4760 vs Yanmar YT347 #15  
yes please post many pics..I am curious.

I did not know the Kubota Grand L 60's had cast aluminum axles...?? If so, the strength issue or longevity of said aluminum wouldn't be an issue, only the lack of weight cast iron provides..

/ Kubota L4760 vs Yanmar YT347 #16  
yes please post many pics..I am curious.

I did not know the Kubota Grand L 60's had cast aluminum axles...?? If so, the strength issue or longevity of said aluminum wouldn't be an issue, only the lack of weight cast iron provides..

Cast aluminum axles?! Are you sure about that??? I find that very hard to believe

/ Kubota L4760 vs Yanmar YT347 #17  
Cast aluminum axles?! Are you sure about that??? I find that very hard to believe

Aluminum Axle housings and more common Aluminum Axle Covers, (covers are Aluminum on my Max 28) are used. nd you will find them on B Series and Some L's I'd bet. but Grand L's to my knowledge are iron.

/ Kubota L4760 vs Yanmar YT347 #18  

I'm not sure what they have for an axle material, I thought that's what I gathered from this thread, I would be surprised myself.

Aluminum Axle housings and more common Aluminum Axle Covers, (covers are Aluminum on my Max 28) are used. nd you will find them on B Series and Some L's I'd bet. but Grand L's to my knowledge are iron.

I hope they would be iron. :)

They don't specify on the Kubota site.