Kubota L6060 HST Creep

/ Kubota L6060 HST Creep #11  
So today I did the same test in the same place and the creep was minimal. When facing downhill the creep was almost negligible and when facing uphill it was noticeable but slower than yesterday. That was with the tractor in high range (turtle) in mid range the creep was almost zero facing downhill and very little facing uphill. I suspect the way it was working today is normal and will keep an eye on this over the next uses to see if there are any changes.
Confused here.

High range is rabbit. Low range is turtle.

SDT

/ Kubota L6060 HST Creep
Confused here.

High range is rabbit. Low range is turtle.

SDT
My L6060 has HDS with each range having a rabbit and turtle mode by using a shift lever on the steering column. I absolutely love it and use it a lot. It effectively gives the tractor 6 ranges and the HDS can be used on the fly, which is great.

/ Kubota L6060 HST Creep #13  
If there is creep start looking at the linkage adjustments.

/ Kubota L6060 HST Creep #14  
My L6060 has HDS with each range having a rabbit and turtle mode by using a shift lever on the steering column. I absolutely love it and use it a lot. It effectively gives the tractor 6 ranges and the HDS can be used on the fly, which is great.
Same as mine.

SDT

/ Kubota L6060 HST Creep
Same as mine.

SDT
But you said you were confused. Now I'm confused. Maybe I didn't explain well enough. When I noted I was in High range (turtle) I meant the tractor was in high range with the HDS set at turtle (ie the slower HDS speed in High range). The Intellipanel shows either a turtle or rabbit for each of the three main gearshift ranges.