Buying Advice Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential #21  
I purchased a 2012 M8540, first thing added was LED lights front & back for late night bush hogging & working around the fields. Added a 3rd function kit to use a grapple for cleanup around the farm, much easier to clear down branches, limbs and logs from the fields and clear out food plot areas. Picked up a HD used HYD blade for drainage & 1 mile driveway repairing, looking for box blade next. I have 2 sets of rear remotes but would love to have a third to add a upper link cylinder, would make things much easier.
But as the others are saying, what is your plan and what you borrow & test before you buy. Thought of buying a stump bucket but found a buddy that had one that I could try, was glad I did, takes time and pretty hard on a tractor.

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential
thanks for the responses.

very disappointing Kubota doesn't make the 6060 w/ CAB or 12 speed trans. option??

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential #23  
thanks for the responses.

very disappointing Kubota doesn't make the 6060 w/ CAB or 12 speed trans. option??

I just built an M6060 online, they do have a cab M6060,:cool2: but no 12 speed transmission. :(

I also built an M7060, it was only $3000 more vs the M6060.

Get the M7060, well worth the 3 grand for all the other things that you get. :thumbsup:

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential #24  
I just built an M6060 online, they do have a cab M6060,:cool2: but no 12 speed transmission. :(

I also built an M7060, it was only $3000 more vs the M6060.

Get the M7060, well worth the 3 grand for all the other things that you get. :thumbsup:

I love my M6060... But like most, when running my shredder, i wish i had a few more gear options.. FEL is mandatory. I didn't think i needed but it's amazing the chores around the ranch it's made easier. Cab is very nice. Tractor has been very dependable. I'm limited to this size chassis since I keep parked in a shipping container.. I have two wheel drive. Not many around with two wheel setup..