Kubota M62 No Swing force after Hoe Reattachment

/ Kubota M62 No Swing force after Hoe Reattachment #11  
Here’s a picture of the main valve body. It’s the black thing on the top and bottom of each valve stack. I couldn’t find any apparent reason it was sticking open.
IMG_2066.JPG
The best way I found to fix the problem permanently lol.
IMG_0795.JPG

/ Kubota M62 No Swing force after Hoe Reattachment
Some possible good news with our backhoe problem…

Because it happened right after reattaching the hoe - and I had been pretty careful about keeping everything clean - I decided it was likely either airbound or something with the diverter valves.

Cycling the swing many times didn’t alleviate the problem - which should have been improved if it was airbound. So that left the diverter valves.

I had pulled and pushed them correctly too. So it wasn’t just that they were set wrong.

I took off the cover plate below the seat to look at valves directly and the linkage on the right had not fully pushed the lever. I manually pushed it the final few millimeters and that solved the problem.

Or it was just a coincidence😊.

Thanks everyone for your helpful suggestions.

/ Kubota M62 No Swing force after Hoe Reattachment #13  
Some very interesting information here!! Glad you got it sorted!!

Thanks for letting us know what you did!!

/ Kubota M62 No Swing force after Hoe Reattachment #14  
Glad for follow up. Good catch on the valves. Had a few hiccups with M59 backhoe in the past. Resolved itself and never could figure out the source of the problem or solution. Problem intermittently on swing and once on down boom.

/ Kubota M62 No Swing force after Hoe Reattachment #15  
I'm sure glad my tractor only has 2 connections
for my backhoe

willy