Kubota M7060. Canadian dealer price. Is it normal?

/ Kubota M7060. Canadian dealer price. Is it normal?
What part of the country are you in? My neighbor is selling a M7040 in north eastern Alberta.

I'm from Fraser Valley, BC.
Thanks,

/ Kubota M7060. Canadian dealer price. Is it normal? #12  
I'm looking to buy M7060 tractor for land clearing, moving logs, skidding, moving large rocks, snow removal, loading, unloading lumber, feed, gravel driveway maintance, making new driveway, helping to build workshop, barns and so on.
I want to buy Kubota tractor, because John Deere is overpriced from my opinion and dealers of other manufactures are small and can close any day.
There is only one Kubota dealer in 500mi range.

I've asked to quote
M7060 12 speed , ROPS, 4WD with 3 remote valves (2 fd), Creep gear, Canopy, front and rear lights, loader M26 (Aio brand) with self level, and 3rd function and 72" bucket
The dealer quote:
$58,983 CAD = $46,080 USD
Plus M26 loader
$12,500 CAD = $9,765 USD

I will exclude loader from the price, in order to figure out just price of the tractor.

By looking on Kubota.ca web site I can find
MSRP for my M7060: $48,066 CAD = $37,551 USD

The parts which I want have MSRP
2 rear remotes with 2 float detents $2,109 CAD = $1,648 USD
Creep speed kit $861 CAD = $674 USD
Canopy $741 CAD = $578 USD
Lights $269 CAD = $210 USD
Total for options:
$3,980 CAD = $3,109 USD

So if I add options and MSRP for the tractor it will be
$52,046 CAD = $40,660 USD

So I've asked daler why
MSRP for tractor with options is
$52,046 CAD and his quote is $58,983 CAD

His answer was:
We are not calculating price based on MSRP, we don't even know what MSRP for the tractor is, we are calculating price based on price Kubota Canada sell us tractor plus price of options plus price of installing those options and assembling tractor plus some small amount to run dealership.
For example he said:
Price of creep speed kit is $861 CAD, but installing it cost over $1,200 CAD = $937 USD, so total for creep speed kit is over $2,061 CAD = $1,610 USD
He said he can sell me creep speed kit for $861 CAD if I want to install it myself.

So I've asked him for the M7060 price without any optons and I'm waiting for the answer.

This is my first experience buying new tractor, so my question is:
Is it the same for the rest of Canada?
Are tractors sold for more than MSRP?

Thanks for looking.

I'm way out east....I think it's dealer driven.

Two years ago you could buy an 8-speed M7060 with cab and LA1154E loader, bucket and two remotes for $54,000 new cash sale at local dealer. Add about $5000 for a 12-speed version.

Can you get the LA1154E loader instead of the Alo? Your price is about double what the similar LA1153E with 78" bucket & hyd valve kit was on my M7040SU. Mind you have 3rd function.....

You can install the remote valves yourself if you are handy. I installed a float detent valve myself, bought the kit from the dealer. Hardest part is getting the control cable and lever installed. Easy to put the valve body on.

Canopy you can install, lights you can install, factory kit might take 15mins a light....

Keep in mind the finance price is WAY different(higher) than the cash price. Also the 5 year warranty now may be "built in" to the cost.

When I priced Kubota the price undercut Deere by 11k and CIH by 15k for similar tractors.

One thing also to make is they are not charging you sales tax on the tractor, loader or any accessories purchased on the same bill.

/ Kubota M7060. Canadian dealer price. Is it normal? #13  
whew do wish all the best to the op in getting an fair deal on the 7060 bet you will

i can only feel good about my '08 purchase of 8540 hyd shuttle 12 speed open station w/canopy for 34k
the good part of getting your desired tractor is that it will surely hold value for years. best regards

/ Kubota M7060. Canadian dealer price. Is it normal?
I'm way out east....I think it's dealer driven.

Two years ago you could buy an 8-speed M7060 with cab and LA1154E loader, bucket and two remotes for $54,000 new cash sale at local dealer. Add about $5000 for a 12-speed version.

Can you get the LA1154E loader instead of the Alo? Your price is about double what the similar LA1153E with 78" bucket & hyd valve kit was on my M7040SU. Mind you have 3rd function.....

There is no option of LA1154E now or here, only M21 or M26.
M21 is not self leveling I've been told, so M26 is the only options.
I think they only sell M26, because it has much more capacity than LA1154E.
M26 can lift 3000lb/1360kg on full height at 800mm forward of pin point
LA1154E can only do 2536lb/1150kg at the center of the bucket which is less than 800mm forward in power position.

You can install the remote valves yourself if you are handy. I installed a float detent valve myself, bought the kit from the dealer. Hardest part is getting the control cable and lever installed. Easy to put the valve body on.

I have no choice, but to be handy :)
I was loking online and found you tube video published by ChackE2009 about remote valve installation
How to install a Kubota rear hydraulic remote outlet on an M7:cool: with ChuckE29 - YouTube
So I will do it myself for sure, the problem is:
I don't have a lot of time in the summer to do all those installs.

Canopy you can install, lights you can install, factory kit might take 15mins a light....
I will install those as well myself.

Keep in mind the finance price is WAY different(higher) than the cash price. Also the 5 year warranty now may be "built in" to the cost.
I will as them about cash price, to compare.

When I priced Kubota the price undercut Deere by 11k and CIH by 15k for similar tractors.
I did not price them at dealer, but they are more expensive for sure based on online prices

One thing also to make is they are not charging you sales tax on the tractor, loader or any accessories purchased on the same bill.
Yes, I will do it, because I have farm status and so will not pay taxes on all accessories and implements if I will package them togerther.

/ Kubota M7060. Canadian dealer price. Is it normal? #15  
There is no option of LA1154E now or here, only M21 or M26.
M21 is not self leveling I've been told, so M26 is the only options.
I think they only sell M26, because it has much more capacity than LA1154E.
M26 can lift 3000lb/1360kg on full height at 800mm forward of pin point
LA1154E can only do 2536lb/1150kg at the center of the bucket which is less than 800mm forward in power position.

I have no choice, but to be handy :)
I was loking online and found you tube video published by ChackE2009 about remote valve installation
How to install a Kubota rear hydraulic remote outlet on an M76 with ChuckE29 - YouTube
So I will do it myself for sure, the problem is:
I don't have a lot of time in the summer to do all those installs.

I will install those as well myself.

I will as them about cash price, to compare.

I did not price them at dealer, but they are more expensive for sure based on online prices

Yes, I will do it, because I have farm status and so will not pay taxes on all accessories and implements if I will package them togerther.

What I found interesting was my nearest dealer had LA1153E and LA1154E loaders on the tractors on the lot, the next closest had M21, so likely what ever they order in. I see they still show the LA1154E online

I did have one place try to add sales tax on an over 60 PTO HP tractor right on the quote...drove the price up quite a bit on his bottom line. You will pay sales tax on anything you buy separately but if you are a farm you know how to handle that.

Cash price was several thousand less than financed price.

ChuckE2009's video should be fairly close, ROPS versus cab, cable and lever is harder than the valve stack. Think I did mine in 30mins and I didn't have a Utube video to even give me an idea of what to do.
You'll like the float valves, I hate the feel on the detent valve that comes standard, I use the float valve for everything that needs one set of hoses here.