kubota m9000

/ kubota m9000 #1  

m9000 big orange

Tractor
kubota m9000
I have a question about the m9000 I just got it. It's a 2005 and has hyd. shifting my question is when it's not running and in gear and the forward and reverse lever is in forward should the tractor roll or stay put without the parking brake on thanks

/ kubota m9000 #2  
Welcome to TBN
Hyd shuttle tractors with no parking brake applied with engine not running will roll freely when gear shift lever in any gear because there's no hyd pressure to engage reverser clutches.

/ kubota m9000
Welcome to TBN
Hyd shuttle tractors with no parking brake applied with engine not running will roll freely when gear shift lever in any gear because there's no hyd pressure to engage reverser clutches.
thank you

/ kubota m9000
Welcome to TBN
thank you

/ kubota m9000
Welcome to TBN
thank you

/ kubota m9000 #7  
I also when parking tractor lower my FEL boom in lieu of locking foot brakes in engaged position. Kubota didn't find it necessary to spend the extra $$$$ for a ""parking brake light"" on my M7040 therefore I've had tractor operators drive off with parking brakes applied

/ kubota m9000 #8  
Far as I know none of them have what I consider a very necessary light for parking brake. I added one with a micro switch and panel light on both of mine but out of habit I still drop the bucket instead. Old habits die hard I guess.