Kubota madness

/ Kubota madness #21  
HA!!! I rifle through them all the time. Never occurred to me to label the drawers... DOH!
Labeling my drawers on my tool chests was one of the smartest things I have ever done. It's now impossible for me to put a tool back in the wrong place. I just can't do it! What's really cool is that the tool is actually there and ready when you need it. (y)

/ Kubota madness #23  
Never had to label my toolbox, I've had it for about 45 years, and I can tell you which drawer any tool is in.

/ Kubota madness #24  
Never had to label my toolbox, I've had it for about 45 years, and I can tell you which drawer any tool is in.
Good for you... I cannot speak the same. Multiple tool chests and lots of misc tools I don't use often. They have their place and the labels help me from hunting.

/ Kubota madness #25  

Never had kids or put a hot line up, around the toolbox?

/ Kubota madness #26  
Labels are handy, but now I need to go and find some cheaters (glasses) to read them. 😆
Maybe it's time for a bigger label machine.

/ Kubota madness #27  
Yep, looks like my place too, mailbox and all. Just wish their merchandise department would make as much stuff as John Deere. I still can't get Kubota bedding and toilet paper, LOL

/ Kubota madness #28  
Labels are handy, but now I need to go and find some cheaters (glasses) to read them. 😆
Maybe it's time for a bigger label machine.
I must have 10 pair of cheaters around the place don't need to carry them around that way . . .