Kubota Mechanic in upstate SC.

/ Kubota Mechanic in upstate SC. #1  

HCJtractor

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800, Massey Ferguson 240
My Kubota M6800 needs some repair. I have various leaks in seals and routine issues like bearings that need addressed. My dealer closed several years ago so I need a good tractor mechanic who can tackle these things. Do any of you guys know a reliable mechanic in the Greenville area? I know there’s a dealer in Newberry but that’s 60 miles away. But are they decent? Guess that’s an option but someone closer would be better. Thanks.

/ Kubota Mechanic in upstate SC. #2  
There are several different dealerships/ repair shops over in Westminster...not sure how far that is from you...

Good Luck...

/ Kubota Mechanic in upstate SC. #4  
I know an excellent shop in Newberry but it is not the dealer. I don't have anything against the dealership though. The Senn Maintenance shop is great. It is a family run place with a dad and his two sons. Also another mechanic. The sons are in their 50s and the dad is still in there working too. They have worked on several machines for me and I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. They do an excellent job and do not charge an arm and a leg. They do on-site work as well. They came out and fixed my square baler in the field with hay on the ground once and only charged me 60 dollars. They had to drive 35 minutes to get there for heavens sakes! Took them 15 minutes and I was back baling! Best part was I never would have checked the part they did because I wasn't even aware that it was supposed to move! They really know their stuff and are great people. Call Mr. Sedley Senn and they will fix you up!