Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat?

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #11  
Interesting. I have some back issues, but have always thought the seat on my MX6000 is comfortable. I like the suspension and arm rests and think it’s much better than the seat on my old JD.

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #12  
Kubota OEM seats generally suck and are way overpriced. and I'm not impressed with the Grammer either. I bought a pair of Talon's from Rural King and added the K&M self contained air suspension unit as well as the K&M swivel. Had the Grammer in my M9 cab unit and it went bye-bye.

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #13  
Interesting. I have some back issues, but have always thought the seat on my MX6000 is comfortable. I like the suspension and arm rests and think it’s much better than the seat on my old JD.
Add a K&M self contained air ride seat base and you'll be amazed at the difference. One wire hookup. The compressor and adjustment controls are all self contained in the seat base. Added the swivel to mine as well.

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #14  
Add a K&M self contained air ride seat base and you'll be amazed at the difference. One wire hookup. The compressor and adjustment controls are all self contained in the seat base. Added the swivel to mine as well.
Do you have a link to that product?

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #16  
I can't speak for the tractor seat, but I ordered the air ride seat in my Kubota skid steer and it was money well spent, very comfortable.

/ Kubota MX Series Air Ride Seat? #17  
The Grammer self contained air suspension seat is top notch. Lots of travel and very adjustable. You can buy it from Grammer or others. Mine was an option from Kubota