Kubota MX

/ Kubota MX #11  
I was looking at the Agrital cab as well. I thought it looked very nice for an aftermarket cab. The price... eh.. not so happy with.

Back in 2012 when we got the L3200, I decided to go homebrew. The prices on aftermarket cabs were high enough to rule them out. Some with vinyl doors were priced into the thousands. Heat was an option in them. At that time I wasn't thinking I'd want A/C. It didn't matter too much because I wouldn't have had a spare 5 HP to run it extra anyway.

The heated DIY cab kept me warm and dry in Winter, and was OK with the doors off in the Summer. My only complaint was the noise. Anything other than a brief usage pretty much dictated earplugs or muffs. The guy who bought it last week messaged me last night that he's a happy camper after putting some time on it. Here's a link to the build if you're bored some evening:

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/263920-diy-cab-finally-decided-time.html

/ Kubota MX #12  
A solid cab like Agrital sells at $4k I think is very good considering the price of factory cabs. Again it痴 not the same but add a heater and a wiper for front and back and I think it will run you $4600. I priced a SIM痴 cab and it痴 around $7k. Factory is higher than that. Otherwise either build one if you a good metal guy or covermytractor has decent soft cabs.

/ Kubota MX #13  
Hi. I am new here.. but not new to Kubota's. I have a 2015 MX4800.. I really like the idea of the cab and more power of the new MX6000. I am just sure that I am going to get taken to the cleaners on trade.
For about $1600 you can buy a soft cab for the MX that slips over your canopy. It has a soft windshield and zipper doors.