kubota mx5100 suspension seat?

/ kubota mx5100 suspension seat? #1  

leveled

Gold Member
Tractor
MX5100HST FEL, KX121 MINI X GEHL 6640 Ferris IS3200z Kubota 1100RTV
thinking about getting a suspension seat for my tractor, anyone have one or something similar on their kubota tractor?

/ kubota mx5100 suspension seat? #2  
Be leery of an eBay or Amazon seat. Someone had issues with a purchase and played heck trying to get the seat returned and his money back. He finally gave up till spring. Beyond that I’m sure their are several folks like.

/ kubota mx5100 suspension seat? #3  
I thought all MX's came with factory suspension seat?

Does yours not have one? Or is it Broke? or just wanting a better seat?

/ kubota mx5100 suspension seat? #4  
My 2009 Kubota's OEM seat is spring adjustable. It's definitely not a suspension seat. However - I found that by my loosing 30 pounds - my OEM seat now rides like a dream. It rides somewhere between topping & bottoming out with the spring adjusted full tight.

/ kubota mx5100 suspension seat? #5  
My 2009 Kubota's OEM seat is spring adjustable. It's definitely not a suspension seat. However - I found that by my loosing 30 pounds - my OEM seat now rides like a dream. It rides somewhere between topping & bottoming out with the spring adjusted full tight.

I guess its in how you define "suspension"

Kubota calls it a suspension seat.

/ kubota mx5100 suspension seat? #6  
I didn't think my MX5100 had a suspension seat until I decided to raise the seat height one day. Turns out what suspension there was had seized up and was stuck all the way down. After several days letting the penetrating oil work, I took a long pry and and after working it for a good while it was free to move again. I keep it lubricated now and can live with it. At least until I build a foundation to get more height for my legs