Mowing Kubota needs drive on decks

/ Kubota needs drive on decks #11  
Gee...I'm thinking that if a MMM is a PITA to R&R, it's an excellent reason to get another tractor! :thumbsup:

(I know, I know...not everybody can tie money up in another tractor or they may not have room for one...but is is an option! :D)

/ Kubota needs drive on decks #12  
I take my 54" MMM on and off my BX2660 at least every week. Not difficult at all, but I do have a smooth concrete surface to do it on.

Also, I would like to hear the trade-offs for convenience with the JD drive-on set-up. I bet there are some penalties?

/ Kubota needs drive on decks #13  
I would imagine with the new JD 10xx series and the Mahindra Max, The BX is due for a refresh, I'm sure that an easy to remove and install deck would be one of the features.

It's getting tougher and tougher to one up the competition, and if you can't at least match the competition you could lose a fair amount of the market in a hurry.

Maybe the next BX will have HST Plus :D

/ Kubota needs drive on decks #14  
I have a 54" deck and take it off all the time. The trick is use a strap to pull it through. I had problems at first cause my deck wheels were frozen from non use. I had to break them free now its easy pie.