Kubota offering online parts

/ Kubota offering online parts #31  
Love Messick. I couldn't buy a Kubota DMC (Vicon, really) from them because I am out of the area, but buy parts and accessories from them. As well as Ford and International. Got the DMC used and Messick's still supports it.

/ Kubota offering online parts #32  
Love Messick. I couldn't buy a Kubota DMC (Vicon, really) from them because I am out of the area, but buy parts and accessories from them. As well as Ford and International. Got the DMC used and Messick's still supports it.

Yeah, they are well equipped. I’m only 30 miles from them, so I’m in their parts delivery loop. They also service my Krone baler, which is highly profitable for them. :oops:

/ Kubota offering online parts #33  
Si-fi predicted decades ago that robots will rule the universe. I've til yet been able to talk to anything besides AI at Kubota.

/ Kubota offering online parts #34  
Colemans in Kansas City is basically at the same price point and their shipping in much less, not that I buy from either because I don't.

/ Kubota offering online parts #35  
Another vote for Messicks, beside unbelievably quick shipping speeds several times I've called for parts and the parts guy steered me to non-oem for a much better price.

/ Kubota offering online parts #36  
For my tractors I only buy OEM filters and parts and they get delivered to the farm, usually the same day or the next day and NO shipping charges either.