Kubota Orange II Paint Match

/ Kubota Orange II Paint Match #1  

downsizingnow48

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B21
In the last few weeks I discovered that my new flail mower from Betstco and my new pallet jack from HF are both a dead-on match for Kubota Orange II spray paint.

In the photo below the side brackets and the wheel bar (that I am making) are spray painted with Kubota paint. No way to tell the difference with the paint on the HF jack or the flail mower.

I also sprayed the Kubota paint on shipping scratches on the mower and the jack. After drying I could not find where I had sprayed.

Even the sheen is exactly the same.

Maybe the flail mower and the jack actually came from the same Chinese plant and they got a good deal on Kubota paint.

Attachments

• paint.jpg
    paint.jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 93
   / Kubota Orange II Paint Match #2  
I made a modification to one of HF's tools which required me to remove some of the paint. Now I've been trying to figure out what color it is. I have all the Sherwin Williams color samples and none of them match. I'll be getting the Kubota orange then and try that.

/ Kubota Orange II Paint Match #3  
You used to be able to take a paint chip into anyplace that mixes paint and let them match it for you.

/ Kubota Orange II Paint Match #4  
You still can, but getting the paint chip is problematic. It is well adhered to a 175# machine. I'd rather guess at a color than take in a 175# paint chip - I can always put a racing stripe on it if I need to.