Kubota orange spray paint

/ Kubota orange spray paint #1  

bdog

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 6130M
Any good sources for spray paint other than the dealer? I imagine their paint is high like everything else they have. Was wondering if any other brands had a good match. Going to be installing some bucket hooks and possibly painting some implements.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #2  
Go look for a can of Rustoleum "Lobster Red" -- it's so close I can't tell the difference. Actually better match than some Kubota Orange paint I got at TSC a few years ago.

Walmart has the Rustoleum for less than $4 a can. I have used 2 cans so far on projects, and it's good paint.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #3  
I second the vote for "lobster red". got tired of $14.00 spray cans from dealer. Works great.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #4  
+3 for "lobster red" I use It on my Kioti also.. Very very close.

/ Kubota orange spray paint
Lobster red it is. I will go find some and try it out.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #6  
The best match I have found for 2nd party rattle cans is a Chevrolet engine paint available at most auto parts stores...

/ Kubota orange spray paint #7  
The best match I have found for 2nd party rattle cans is a Chevrolet engine paint available at most auto parts stores...
I like Duplicolor Chevy Orange Engine Enamel in the rattle can ... good paint.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #8  
Chevy Orange is supposed to be a dead ringer

/ Kubota orange spray paint #9  
4th or 5th vote for the Walmart lobster paint. Good paint/price. Great for touching up any snow damage. 78 degrees near Dayton,Ohio today,and I did the rattle can renew.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #10  
I like Duplicolor Chevy Orange Engine Enamel in the rattle can ... good paint.
Yes sir...that ('Dupli-Color') is the ticket...! "ceramic" (not sure about that) but it is a high quality, hard finish that will shine if you want it to...and if you are over 45 or more than a foot or so away from it...the color match is absolute perfect...at least on '95' era k's

I have not tried or seen the 'Lobster Red' that has been mentioned and recommended...but IMO red is not orange...!

From what I have personally seen...the 'Dupli-Color' chevy engine orange falls in between the older and newer Kulbota factory oranges...apply what the elements do to the original finish it's as close as you'll get...!

I first heard about 'Dupli-Color' Chevy orange here on TBN about 6 years ago (possibly from one of your posts) I have tried all the "tractor match" brand paints from TSC and similar suppliers including both rattle cans and by the quart from a kulbota dealer and even the factory paint is more conspicuous on touch ups...

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Wylie Sprayer (A33041)
Wylie Sprayer (A33041)
Alitec PF4448JD Pallet Forks (A33391)
Alitec PF4448JD...
270A International Back Hoe (A34007)
270A International...
Kodiak Fertilizer Truck (A33041)
Kodiak Fertilizer...
Unused Mach Pro MP-M550 Remote Control Lawn (A33078)
Unused Mach Pro...
2009 Volvo VNM Cab (A32932)
2009 Volvo VNM Cab...