Kubota RTV 900 Huge Sucess

/ Kubota RTV 900 Huge Sucess #1  

SkyPup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L-39 GST TLB, Kubota L3130GST, Massey 1030 HST, Kubota ZD-21 ProDecK, Two Euro VW TDIs
Two years ago, Kubota entered the utility vehicle market. Utility vehicles can be considered a cross between a golf cart and an all-terrain vehicle. They have proven popular for farms and for use by hunters.

On Friday, the company celebrated as the 40,000th RTV 900, rolled off the assembly line at the company's Gainesville, Georgia Ramsey Road factory.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/stories/20051210/localnews/46613.shtml

/ Kubota RTV 900 Huge Sucess #2  
Interesting article.

They definitely either -
<ul type="square"> - defined the class for UV or
- redefined the ATV class
[/list]

Whatever they did, they one upped the market and caused other vendors to revisit it. In the end, it benefits the consumer. More choices.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kubota RTV 900 Huge Sucess
I borrowed my friends Camo model for two weeks while they were in Europe and it is a really nice machine with good ride. I especially liked the hydraulic dump bed function too as it really came in handy. The dogs all liked riding in the bed too.

I can see one in our farms future! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kubota RTV 900 Huge Sucess #4  
My fater in law got one last year. It has been a good machine up till Thanksgiving day. The plastic hyd tank had a barb break off. We were way in the back of his place. Full bellys and 1 broken hip.(Father In law fell off latter 3 weeks before)The kids had to tow us back on there Ranger.
The dealer said they have not seen that happen before. I was shocked not to see a metal tank. Even my log splitter has a metal tank.
John

/ Kubota RTV 900 Huge Sucess #5  
I have never heard of that either. I think it's probably an isolated issue.