Kubota RTV Bedliner

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner #11  
On my 900 I had Line-X done and it was awesome... and the other motivating factor for me was that Line-X has a nationwide warranty...
I traded it on a 1100 and used the herculiner others have mentioned here...
I have not been impressed at all with it.... and wish I would have just went with the Line-X again... while the Herculiner is OK... Line-X is a far more superior product in my opnion...
Good luck...with whatever way you choose to go...

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner #12  
Cut-to-fit piece of 1/4 inch plywood.

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner #13  
I went to TSC and bought a pickup bedliner rolled up for less than $60. They are probably more expensive now. I liked the liner because it is 100% rubber, has ribs, and even has a cord in it to make it durable. Being soft rubber, nothing slips around on it.

I had enough left over after cutting my bed to do a cab floormat and also do one for my neighbor. I'd say my $60 was well spent.

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner #14  
I like the Idea of adding a rhino lining type coating AND adding a a full box liner.The liner is for rust protection as it cannot provide and structural strength. Yeah its over design but brings bed usage and protection up to where it should be on a 10K+ farm implement. Sound is way down too. Sorry but I think Kubota cheaped out on the original bed design and construction. Agian heres my "less than $100" homemade solution

Attachments

• DSC01928.JPG
    DSC01928.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 446
  • 11082005 043.jpg
    11082005 043.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 583
   / Kubota RTV Bedliner #15  
I have had my rtv500 for about 2 months now, I had a color matched gray liner sprayed in my bed and paid 150.00 + tax. i would highly recommend a spray in over a drop in

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner
I did get mine sprayed on Monday. Lifetime Warranty anywhere in the U.S. Dealer who sprayed it said hes has a lot of business doing the RTV's (all makes). I am happy with the liner spray.

jw5875

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner
Follow up on the RTV 500 Bed Liner "Accessory":

jw5875

Attachments

• PC010007.JPG
    PC010007.JPG
    393.9 KB · Views: 967
  • PC010008.JPG
    PC010008.JPG
    363.3 KB · Views: 318
   / Kubota RTV Bedliner #18  
Deerhide, fur side up! Now there's a great idea for bedliner material! Guaranteed not to scratch your cargo. Not only does it fit like a glove, it feels like a glove.:rolleyes:

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner
Actually, I tried to be nice to him all day, me the perfect host! After riding along with me all day (during which he had a few beers) this "Young Buck" gets an attitude problem and takes my cap!!

Well theres insult and then theres "INSULT", Yep, so far the best bed liner and "Sound Deadener" I've found!!!!

jw5875

Attachments

• PC010011.JPG
    PC010011.JPG
    352 KB · Views: 221
   / Kubota RTV Bedliner
Well, another bedliner!

Last edited: