Kubota Snowblower Info

/ Kubota Snowblower Info #1  

Hilbilly

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L6060HSTCC
Anyone know where I can find a brochure or detailed specs for available Kubota blowers. I can't find anything online and my dealer doesn't have any brochures or seem to know anything about them. I can find detailed specs for every other blower, just not Kubota.

/ Kubota Snowblower Info #2  
I thought Kubota sold Land Pride? But don’t trust me....

/ Kubota Snowblower Info
I thought Kubota sold Land Pride? But don’t trust me....

My dealer says Kubota bought Landpride and now markets implements under the Kubota name. Snow blowers used to start with an "L", (like L2674) and the new models start with a K, like the K74-24-09. I think the L2674 is the same as the K74-24-09 but can't find any specs for the new stuff.

/ Kubota Snowblower Info
I found the Landpride site but my dealer does not deal with those, only the Kubota brand. He tells me that Kubota bought Landpride and now markets blowers under the Kubota brand. Maybe things are different in Canada. All of the new blowers he has has on order and in stock are Kubota and start with a "K", "B", "BX", etc. not an "L" or "SB".

I'm heading into the City again today and will chase this up some more.

/ Kubota Snowblower Info
This morning I stopped by the Kubota dealer and talked to a different sales rep. I was told the same thing by him. Kubota bought Landpride and now sells implements under the Kubota brand name. He showed me a list of the snowblowers they can order from Kubota and everyone of the models started with a "K" and ranged in size from a 51" up. Not sure what the largest was but I was only interested in something in the 74" to 84" range. The way the model numbers identify the cutting width, the fan size and the fan depth, ie. a K74-24-09 is 74" wide and has a 24" diameter fan that is 9" deep. A K80-26-11 has an 80" cutting width and a fan that is 26" diameter and 11" deep. Unfortunately none of this information is available to the public and there are no brochures. So I wrote down the info and prices for the ones I was interested in and left to mull things over.

/ Kubota Snowblower Info #8  
For some time,Kubota blowers have been mostly supplied by RAD Industries in Quebec.
Decent quality and also found in New Holland blue and Massey grey.
Don't call the factory if you're fluent in French.
Good Luck!

/ Kubota Snowblower Info
For some time,Kubota blowers have been mostly supplied by RAD Industries in Quebec.
Decent quality and also found in New Holland blue and Massey grey.
Don't call the factory if you're fluent in French.
Good Luck!

I don't speak French, so can I call them, lol.

/ Kubota Snowblower Info #10  
Anyone know where I can find a brochure or detailed specs for available Kubota blowers. I can't find anything online and my dealer doesn't have any brochures or seem to know anything about them. I can find detailed specs for every other blower, just not Kubota.

Buying a Kubota blower thinking it is a genuine made in Japan "KUBOTA" product is not accomplishing what you want.

Kubota does not make blowers. They have other manufacturers make them and paint the blower orange.

In years to come, Kubota will be dealing with a different blower manufacturer and parts availability........ not likely so good.

Far better to buy a recognized name Canadian made blower where parts will be available for a long time.

An example..... Kubota sold blowers made by McKee Bros. McKee also sold blowers to John Deere and sold under their own name. Only difference was the color. Kubota orange, JD green and Mckee red and white. Now, McKee is out of business and you are on your own looking for parts.

Dave M7040