Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 2020 diesel, Kubota M7060HDC12
Kubota sunset.......
P10706353cptr.jpg

/ Kubota sunset #2  
Picture postcard also for calendar. (y)

/ Kubota sunset #3  
I see a bush hog, but where's the grass?

/ Kubota sunset #4  
   / Kubota sunset
Im heading out west in a few weeks! Cant wait to get my fill of wide open spaces, mountain air, NO HUMIDITY and 10 mile views!

10 mile views? Here's a shot I took back in January through my dining room window...those mountains in the distance are 50 miles northwest of my house. And there's an informational kiosk on a mountain near here that proclaims that the view from there is 225 miles.
P1002800ecptbnr.jpg

Check the smoke reports before heading west...California is on fire again and right now, even though I'm 200+ miles east of the fires, the smoke is thick around here and visibility is low - plus it's hard to breathe. Official high per the National Weather Service today was 107 degrees...but yes, only 6% humidity so the evaporative cooler is working well!

/ Kubota sunset #9  
I see a bush hog, but where's the grass?

Well, shucks....Maybe that grass is just acting shy.

I spent a lot of time up in northern Nevada and gotta say there is a lot to admire about a respectful hay field where the grass is neatly kept and not always in your face.
It allows you to see what you're driving over, too.

Contrast that to some of our wet Colorado mountain meadows where the hay right now is headlight-high on that Kubota. Dense grass like that gets to be a full time job to keep it looking good. And much harder to see what the tires are doing.

It's all good.

/ Kubota sunset #10  
Is that a Sandhog behind your tractor? :D J/K. Pretty sunset photo!